Arsène Wenger

Wenger has started working

2 Likes

Forget managing, Arsene is back playing football!

9 Likes

Let’s sign him, he’d be a better CB than Mustafi

3 Likes

I personally see Arsène playing in the Cruyff role and absolutely mastering the Cruyff Turn :grin:

1 Like

Our new CB!

2 Likes

Disgusting comment tbh

11 Likes

Kind of see the point of it in a way but in poor taste yeah, I still can’t stand Ferguson but I wouldn’t wish his health problems on anyone.

Ferguson is 76, 8 years older than Wenger.

That said, Wenger’s fitness level is admirable.

It’s nice to see Arsene enjoy time away from management and do other things now with no pressure. Everyone needs a break now and then.

3 Likes
11 Likes

Merson at the end :sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Fenerbache to save you a click

1 Like

clickbate: It’s not yet clear whether the Frenchman would consider taking the job, and as things stand Cocu is still in charge. But the Dutchman is under increasing pressure at the moment having guided his side to just one victory in their last five matches.

1 Like

The Mirror is really an allround terrible news outlet. The sports section is utter sewage

5 Likes

John Cross. Enough said.

2 Likes

Even The Sun is better in terms of its football coverage than The Mirror. That’s saying something. John Cross especially, I don’t care if he is supposedly an Arsenal fan – he is so inconsistent in his reporting and opinions that nothing he says has any credibility any more (if indeed it ever did)

3 Likes

John Cross actually is a moron I’ve realised.

1 Like

Arsene Who ?