Arsène Wenger

:wenger2:

It is kind of crazy to think that in his worst season ever in the last 22 years, Wenger will have come 6th while still scoring the most amount of home goals ever for Arsenal and also getting the third best home season ever.

I actually think a lot of top teams out there will be looking at Wenger and realising that there’s still a top manager in there and that a new challenge is probably what he needs.

7 Likes

I think so too.

Things just got really stale here and it was deffo the right decision to part ways.

But get him in with a tactician that won’t be a yes man and tell him like it is, and will focus on setting teams up defensively etc. and he may do really well.

Somewhere where he won’t have as much complete control but still as a manager. Any player would love to play for him.

Wenger would be a great fit in Serie A.

Yes. Like Serie A, he was good in the 90s.

4 Likes

Isn’t Serie A more defensive or am I just stereotyping? Wenger and Serie A just feels like a strange couple. We have barely ever had an Italian player under him

That fucking font though!!!

I forgive it, it’s supposed to be handwriting.

What’s the betting that Wenger goes to another premier league club and his first game of the season is at home to The Arsenal.

The notoriously most tactical environment around and he’d be well suited? I’m surprised but you’d know more about it I suppose.

He would bring some fresh attacking ideas :wink:

And some terrible defensive ones.

1 Like

It’s actially hilarious people think he could be a good pick up for a good European team.
It kind of reminds me of people that finally break up with a person, then start reminiscing on all the good times you had.

2 Likes

If he joined a team with a good back 5 that can’t speak English, French, Spanish, German or Japanese then he’d probably do alright.

3 Likes

Think him leaving us is gonna give him a new life. Look so under pressure in the last years here.

Yeah really any big club are idiots if they hire Wenger

1 Like

It will give us a new life, it will make him another clubs problem.

Should just dig him a grave, tbh.

Who knows. Let’s see.

I know, just like I knew Wenger was finished years ago.

1 Like