Arsène Wenger

What exactly are you basing that on?

Yeah that’s a bit far fetched.

No, no I believe it.

Gazidis and Co. want to seem “more down with the kids” and what better way to understand the unwashed, uneducated masses than watch them proliferate themselves with such clear and facile language, “lingo” so to speak, than watching Arsenal Fan TV?

Gazidis and Co. are actually always in the first 5% viewer numbers when a new video is uploaded because they’re absolutely desperate to truly understand what the average, salt-of-the-earth, working man Arsenal fan really thinks and believes.

And thus they treat us all like fucking cunts because their only interaction with supposed Arsenal fans are Claude, Troopz and other simpletons of their ilk frantically clawing for their 15 minutes of fake fame.

2 Likes

Lol cristo how would you know this?!

The Football Hedgehog obviously

2 Likes

Oh fuck, of course. Apologies!

1 Like

That speech :sob: I love how composed he was making the speech despite the abuse he’s taken. He has so much personality and it’s a shame he wasn’t good enough anymore in the last 2 years as he’s a living legend for the 20 years before that. I hope we keep him in some capacity rather than he manages elsewhere

2 Likes

Weirdly I wasn’t that emotional, if at all, watching his speech and goodbyes. I felt more the day it was actually announced he was leaving tbh.

I do find it a tad funny the same people calling him all kinds of names under the sun across the internets are now crying, but hey ho that’s the average football fan for you.

An absolute legend to the club and I’m sure we’ll miss him more than we may make; maybe not so much his on the pitch performances but his general demeanor around the club.

However I’m really excited for this new chapter in our club. We actually half a half decent core of players that need a bit of work, and I’m hoping the club assign a proper manager to get us on track.

4 Likes

Fuck me, could this be more condescending? Haha

Have you never called someone you loved a name or been angry with a family member or friend? But then still had love and respect for them anyway?

1 Like

@Calum we talking about you bruh :giroud:

8 Likes

Haha I did post it sarcastically, attempting to paint Gaizidis and Co. as out of touch corporate toffs trying desperately to understand the common man as well as also showing my disdain for ArsenalFan TV but I think my dislike of Arsenal Fan TV shone through a bit more

2 Likes

Ah my bad then lol

1 Like

Don’t worry, sarcasm can be hard to interpret online lol

And kept calling them names over the course of a few years almost on a weekly basis? Nah not really lol.

2 Likes

Oh right sorry, I thought you meant people who may have knee jerked in a moment of weakness after the 8-2 or 6-0 etc.

Didn’t realise you meant the hard WOBbers haha

1 Like

That’s a minority in fairness. A lot of us on here have thrown the odd insult but most of us have just wanted him to leave for a while and I think that’s reflective of the wider fanbase.

8 Likes

Not sure who should be getting credit for this picture but I absolutely love it.

14 Likes

All the poison , all the frustration and all the love towards Arsene just proved what an incredible man he is .
How he conducted himself yesterday was a sheer testiment to the man .
It will seem very strange not seeing him in the dugout, standing there with his arms aloft but even more , seeing him struggling with his zip .
Arsenal is a club for life .
Thank you Arsene.

4 Likes

I’m still struggling to come to terms with this and I think it won’t really hit home until I physically see someone else on the bench in his place.

2 Likes