Arsène Wenger

There’s loads of different opinions on here but you only seem able to see the ones that you disagree with. Well, those are certainly the only ones you comment on and you love to make out that it’s “OA” as opposed to just some people on here.

1 Like

No one said that.
But for every good signing there are several less than average ones.

Even an ardent Wenger supporter like yourself has to admit his dealings in the transfer market, or lack of them, leave a lot to be desired.

The last window would indicate someone at the club has had enough of his dithering and lack of proactivity, and that’s why we saw more work done, clearing out high paid, under performing players, and actually buying top quality, with a net spend of very little.

Wenger has been here long enough.
Why didn’t he did it before?

2 Likes

When I say OA that’s when a majority of the comments follow the same trend.

BTW the last 20 post mirror each other so yeah I can say that. I comment on lot of different things to be honest; if BS or something that doesn’t sound right to me is being said why shouldn’t I comment? Or is those that agree on what that is said are allowed to comment?

Are we falling back to wenger supporter and Wenger out people?.

Yeah of course something has changed, people in back office has change, senior scout has change, people negotiating has change and contracts dude has come in. I said this when they were announced that it should make us better going forward, and much needed because whatever those other guys were doing didn’t work.

Come on you got to admit when people are saying the shit players are wengers and people Sanchez aren’t, it sounds off

Big Weng has hit the whisky!

1 Like

Arsenal have forced him to turn to the bottle too? Welcome to our world, Arsene

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/964143786032066560

2 Likes

Where have I said you shouldn’t comment? What I am saying is that you shouldn’t misrepresent what you’re reading as the views of this website. There is no such thing as the view of this website, it’s a shared space and plenty of different opinions get stated. No such thing as typical OA, there’s room for everyone here.

Great! Watch the team he is gonna field today by getting drunk!

I reckon he probably does this more than you think, just with red wine not whiskey…it would explain a lot of his decisions. GO HOME WENGER YOU’RE DRUNK!!

1 Like

I’m no drinker but why whiskey? Just seems random lol

Some people just enjoy a glass of whisky over other alcoholic beverages, especially when it’s cold outside. If it’s a well known brand it certainly makes more sense than a foreign beer or wine or whatever the alternative is.

1 Like

A sip or two, no big deal.
At least Wenger is trying something different and something new… a good sign.
Coming up next, a pack of cigarettes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t say you said I comment, I posed a question.

I am well aware that this is shared space with different views, but the consensus remains that if there is a certain view point shared by the majority and you challenge that; you are met with a degree of ridicule or dismissed.

Wenger is a renaissance man, it makes perfect sense. The man enjoys the finer things in life, how fucking awesome would it be to have some whiskey, and smoke some cigars with Wenger?.

10m salary a year…
He can have barrels of whisky and piles of cigarettes everyday!!!

Anyway, do you notice that both whisky and whiskey are correct spelling, but they do have different meanings?

Yes Ronny, for a whiskey that originates in a country that has an E in it’s name, you use an E in the word Whiskey. For example, Ireland = Whiskey. If the country of origin doesn’t have an E, for example Japan = Whisky.

Yep sound logic

It is more than that… but I am too fucking old… can’t remember…

It is the distilled process, I believe.