Arsène Wenger

Yup that’s exactly what I said.

8 Likes

Xhaka-Mustafi-Perez-Holding. Over 90million spent this window. Well beyond the 50-70 I assumed Arsene would spend.

Now should this Mustafi deal been done sooner since Arsenal did end up forking over the extra 10million? YES. Was it negligent to wait this long knowing you needed a CB before Mertesacker’s injury? YES. Should a striker have been signed knowing Giroud wouldn’t be ready? YES.

With that said. We got the areas addressed that we wanted, CM/CB/Striker. Now wherever Arsenal finish this season I’ll live with, this is a team that can fight, or at least give us some hope.

Could the slow start to the season be costly? Let’s hope not. But at least we can move forward.

1 Like

Probably Mustafi and Perez may not be ready for a game or two.
If we drop more points in the next 2 games, we are probably 6-10 points behind United, City and Chelsea already.

Or if we win, and they drop points, we are back in it (if we were ever out of it)

3 Likes

These 2 signings if they go through will likely be enough to secure us 4th place IMO, then land Wenger another contract extension LOL.

1 Like

I won’t disagree.

To put the personal opinion aside, which is more likely to happen? To have 3 determined teams (under Maureen, Pep and Conte) to drop points, and we gain ground or vice versa?

I’d say we don’t fall more behind is good already.

Hey I’m not defending that these players shouldn’t of been brought in prior to the season starting. And Perez I doubt is a player a lot of us knew about and not that World Class striker, but my point is the main 3 weaknesses of the team have been addressed this window and close to 100million spent. I can’t bitch at that.

1 Like

Late is better than never.
I did not question their abilities as 2 players extra are 2 players extra.
You give me Griezmann or Reus I would say the same thing. Let’s see how they play then we judge.
I just questioned the time that we have used, not the abilities of the players we are going to sign.
Sure they are more useful and better than Sanogo and some part time CB like Nacho/Coq.

1 Like

Will be a fantastic transfer window in the end when Mustafi and Perez are signed. Signed 3 proven players and 2 players for the future. Our best transfer window overall in a while

I wish you contributed constructed argument rather than random jibes and ‘lol’s’

1 Like

I said our squad isn’t good enough to win the league, but its good enough to finish 4th place if these 2 signings go through… Do you think any different ?

3 Likes

Lol Wenger fundies bring out Griezemann news yesterday…sign some random guy no one has heard of today…fucking shit what a coincidence Wenger the narcissistic fuckbag dickhole don’t bend me over like that I’m not fooled.

1 Like

Thread. Rustled.

Where are the fucking WOBs? Where is the fucking Piers Morgan? Where is the fucking fascist DT?

Thanks to God, they are nothing and the manager is Mr Arsène Wenger who improved our squad buying important players for the present and for the future.

In two years he built the new spine Cech, Mustafi, Xhaka and Lucas with around them giant players like Santi Cazorla, Laurent Koscielny, Mesut Ozil, Olivier Giroud, Hector Bellerìn and Alexis Sanchez, players who need to show finally their qualities like Ramsey, Wilshere, Gibbs, Oxlade, Gabriel and Walcott, solid players like Nacho Monreal, Elneny, Coquelin, Ospina and youngstars like Jeff, Iwobi, Rob Holding, Bielik, Willock, Gnabry and Asano.

Proud of him, proud to consider him my football father, PROUD TO SUPPORT ARSENAL!!!

1 Like

Yep. He did all that. And we’re still average as fuck.

6 Likes

Average. Can I buy to you a season ticket to go at Camp Nou and support Barça?

Don’t you know you are just a fucking AKB when calling others fucking WOBs?

A late business is better than no business, but doesn’t mean it is a good business.

Like all AKBs like to say, judge him in May, Peace~~~

3 Likes

If you want. I can sell it and buy something useful.

6 Likes

:wink:

5 Likes

Now we can judge him in May? why not in the past? why do you invite now to invite to judge in May?

I don’t know if the words has the same sense of the italian word, but I call this situation: bad faith.