Arsène Wenger

Yeah good point you’ve convinced me only one person in the world at a time can have information on a transfer.

Or 1 person and his mole, who tweets the well known info 2 weeks after everyone already knows.

1 Like

Fake news :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

Sorry @Electrifying , not buying this.

You’re actually such a jabroni

3 Likes

My money is definitely on Wenger leaving this summer :wink:

3 Likes

Jogi, no!!!

I think now is Kroos’ team

Like Auba and Mkhi?

Uhh well the guy was spot on. Risked his reputation saying Auba was an Arsenal player two weeks before the announcement. It’s obvious he has some sort of insight.

1 Like

Wenger, as Ozil signed the extension please do a better job right now.

Winning or not, with Ozil, Auba, Laca and Miki, we should be able to play some attractive football.

1 Like

When we aren’t too busy picking the ball out of the back of our own net, that is :santi:

1 Like

that’s true.

When he goes in the summer every Arsenal fan is gonna have such a big celebration. I know I will :joy:

The date he leaves will be forever known as Arsene Wenger Independence Day!!

2 Likes

Yeah, do not want.

The logical choice is and remains Jardim :laughing:. Experience, good with younger players, success, speaks multiple-languages, works with Monaco on what can be considered a tight budget. Monaco does look a little naive in their football sometimes this season, but I reckon that can change with us. He was very pragmatic during 14-16.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing Conte here.
I don’t know what’s happening at Chelsea but unless he is set on going back to Italy, perhaps we could get him to come here.

There are a few top managers we could persuade now we have got a few decent players in and Ozil to stay.
There can’t be any more attractive clubs than us to manage.
We have massive support, good players, we play in a great league and not known for sacking managers like some other clubs.

It just depends on how ambitious Kroenke is.

2 Likes

Allegri will always be my number one choice.

4 Likes

Chelsea was a completely different job than Arsenal is going to be. Not sure if I would want Conte for that. Chelsea already had quality, experience with winning etc.

I think he did a very good job taking over the mess that Mourinho left, and seemed very capable of reorganising their team.

He wouldn’t be my first choice, but if we want someone to come in and get our players playing again, he might be a decent option.

I agree it is a completely different job here.
But we are weak in defence and lack any sort of defensive organisation, so Conte could be the man to sort it out

1 Like

Conte doesn’t use a number 10, tbh. Ancelotti yes, instead. Do you remember Kaka?

I would prefer Ancelotti but Conte might use a number 10 if he had Ozil at his disposal :grinning:

1 Like