Arsène Wenger

Just let Wenger decide and we will see :wenger:

Time to enjoy having so much firepower…

We are?! :flushed:

Laca and Auba will play together in the league. Laca will play in Europa. People are making this too complicated. Wenger is not buying a £60m player to sit a £50m player 6 months later. Even his leaked video on the site says it: “we want to add more offensive firepower”

2 Likes

Wenger, now we need a true DM that can protect Jack/Rambo and our fragile defensive line.
Also please get me Timo Horn in summer and ship Cech out.

3 Likes

Forget price tags, if Lacazette cost 20 million quid and delivered the same performances no one would care if we dropped him to the bench.

3 Likes

Aussie you need to drop this. Nearly every post you make is about Lacazette :joy:

3 Likes

Hopefully with the Auba signing he’s now “ dropped” so then I can drop this :rofl:

2 Likes

This transfer window has been a blessing in disguise. It’s covered up a horrible month of simply disgusting and disappointing results letting this overrated manager off the hook .
What exactly is the point in signing a striker for 65 million when our defensive frailties can be seen time and time again .
Wenger has pushed this club forward but at the same time he has taken The Arsenal backwards , far further backwards then when he took over .
Wenger inherited the greatest defence in modern era , what exactly would a new manager inherit of Wenger ?
A team that’s incapable of defending, beating ‘smaller teams’ , never winning a European trophy and a team that has SERIOUSLY underachieved , oh and turned The Arsenal into a selling club .
Wenger the greatest… NO … !

4 Likes

The invisibles team was all his players he bought except bergkamp. Don’t be a revisionist.

Cole … Parlour …
Revisionist or simple the hard truth ?
Hard hard truth .

1 Like

This is honestly such a baseless thing to say.

2 Likes

This has been said and said, it’s just not true end of.

Wenger built the Invincibles, let’s not talk shit. I like pedantically picking holes in @mhappy’s posts more than anyone here, but come on

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/afcamden/status/958973955112603648

8 Likes

Oh man if this were true!!! No amount of madness can ever top that.

3 Likes

Joachim Low would be a poor choice

4 Likes

Don’t judge a man by the smell he has on his fingers.

7 Likes

Everybody would be a poor choice, but Simeone and Benitez no?

I can definitely see it. He is more of an ‘Arsenal’ style choice than say, Simeone.

Just wish he wasn’t such a dirty bastard. I’m open to it.

Maybe why Ozil stayed as well.

If we get Low, we’ll get relegated

No I’m quite open minded really but Simeone would be my preference

Just don’t want a manager who last coached club football in 2004

8 Likes