Arsène Wenger

That’s if he stays past this season - It looks unlikely but Wenger did say his decision would always be reactionary in the last year of his contract. It almost as if he need to prove to himself he’s still up for the job.

If that’s how he feels (and i accept we don’t know whether it is or not) then hes not up to it and he should have just left already.

I suspect (again, i dont know) that’s how he felt three years ago when he hadnt signed a new deal even as he picked his FA cup final side. I really believe he’d have walked had we lost that game. I’ll still take two FA Cups and three years of Wenger ahead of no trophies but honestly if that’s where his thinking was he really should have just left at the time. Winning that FA Cup proved very little in the grand scheme of things.

2 Likes

Well my hope is, after Wenger retires, that he releases the definitive Arsene Wenger autobiography that details every aspect about his time at Arsenal so we can get a better picture of how things went on behind the scenes. I’d buy it instantly tbh

3 Likes

I’ll read every word of it. And believe about a quarter of them.

6 Likes

I’ve had enough Arsene Wenger for about 10 life times, will probably give his memoirs a pass.

25 days since Per’s injury. 10 days since Gab’s.

Anyone in the Wenger fan club want to enlighten me as to what he is waiting on?

Or, was he sleep when the defense got shredded in the 2nd half and wants to be awake for the replay this weekend?

1 Like

You’d think with so much time on our hands from not buying anyone the least we could accomplish would be to sell some deadwood.

2 Likes

It would look like this:

August -June, 2015: Did not win title but not our fault. I had lovely wines. New coat zips nicely. Forgot to schedule any defensive training for entire season, will maybe do that next year but I don’t know.

June - August, every year: Blank pages.

Another day and nothing is done. What a cunt.

4 Likes

As pissed as we all are, that is.just…wrong!

I don’t care.

1 Like

I didn’t think you would. but it’s still wrong!

1 Like

Gotta say at the very least some of his actions are that of a cuntish person.

1 Like

Nothing i’d like to do more right now than climb inside his said and see wtf is going on in there (if anything), but calling the man a cunt? come on dude.

Stop being so thin skinned like your boy Trump. The old man fully deserves this, to me he should be out the door for at least two seasons now.

3 Likes

I’ve been calling for Wenger to leave for longer than 2 seasons. i’m not thin skinned by any stretch of the imagination. i fully support any legitimate action that will force him out of the club if he signs a contract extension. but i won’t be is fucking nasty about it because if you think the clubs problems are limited to only Wenger, i’d be careful what you wish for if i were you!

Next time you want to insult me do a proper job of it!

I don’t want to insult you dude, why would I? Chill, I’m frustrated as fuck and I will call him what I want, that’s the bottom line. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Busy and in good mood these days bitches.

Enjoy your free reign in this thread while it lasts.

:wink:

1 Like

Look, at the end of the day we’re all frustrated. frankly i’m as fucking sick of this shit as the next man. we’re not asking for the sun moon and stars here, all we’re asking for is for the man to do wtf is needed, and what is within the means of the club to do. stop with the fucking quality BS and sign that qualirty when it’s there to be signed. i get it, but what is being nasty about it going to achieve?

Not that it matters. call him what you want :slight_smile:

I don’t think it’s inaccurate right now at this moment to go that far, no one said he couldn’t redeem himself.