Arsène Wenger

We’re just coming from a loss against fucking WBA of course he’s not going to announce it.

1 Like

Surely the announcement on his future will come within the next week?

As long as it is unclear if we make top four or not they will postpone any announcement I think.

He should just go for the love of god.

The man doesn’t have the courage to make his decision public in the current climate, given our poor run of results. If he were convinced he was the man to take us forward, he should have the courage to say so, even if the whole world questions him. These delaying tactics are not fooling anyone. All it does is make him look more like a coward. I would have had a lot more respect for the man if he were to announce his decision, face all the heat like a man, and show the world that in his head, he is absolutely certain about this being the right thing to do, however deluded it may seem to us.

When he finally announces his contract extension the internet is actually going to break :giroud:

8 Likes

He said he was gonna announce it in few days after losing to WBA :xhaka:

1 Like

He says a lot of things that don’t materialise.

1 Like

He did say we’d know soon, not that he’d announce it in a few days.

Not that I trust his interpretation of soon.

He’ll do something on April 1st :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Actually, didn’t the board say they wanted an answer by April 1st? Perhaps he has given them his answer and it’s only the media and general public that is still in the dark.

Dont know how true this is…

Is this a direct quote? Isn’t saying that it’s not sorted completely out basically confirming that he has signed a new contract? Otherwise what would there to be sorted out…

2 Likes

That’s the way I interpreted it.

Maybe they have to get another diamond encrusted throne commissioned so he can take his place on the board.

They better watch what they wish for. Wenger will probably be managing one of their national teams in a few weeks.

In much the same way I don’t trust his interpretation of defending. Both are pretty loose!

1 Like

https://streamable.com/uczsf

Not today!

1 Like

Oh Lord, please give us a winning streak, so that Wenger can announce it asap.

1 Like