Arsène Wenger

Watzke is CEO of Dortmund, not team manager. Sammer hasn’t been at Bayern since july (due to his stroke), Rummenigge is CEO, Hoeneß president and Breitner absolutely nothing.
If the rest of this list is compiled as carefully as these two clubs, it is rather ridiculous.
And if you name guys like Watzke and Rummenigge for Dortmund and Bayern, you also have to name Gazidis for us.

9 Likes

Ok, probably some roles are not correct, but they are present every day behind their team.

He repeats the same mistakes every season, picking the same players that aren’t good enough and persisting with players that are constantly injured.

How many times have you said this? @InvincibleDB10

I’m against the board because they don’t support him apart offering the contract extensions to cover their immense weakness, to leave him free to make right and bad decisions.

The next manager will be an Arsène Wenger, he will not stay here for 20 years, he will not refuse other opportunities, he will not love the club, he will not be the umbrella of Gazidis, Kroenke and the rest.

If they want to change mentality and build a structure as we need, I will show to them all my support.

Only the time and the decisions will clarify that. I’m waiting…

You keep saying the board won’t support him but this is just not true. How do the board not support him?

Start listing examples and provide a shred of evidence otherwise stop posting the conjecture.

Tell me when Gazidis talked publicly about Wenger (useless to mention Kroenke and his son) during this season.

And i thought i was childish… Boo hoo…

Thought it was a lovely gesture by the spuds to pay for that “in Arsene we trust banner” that flew over the ground.
Showed real quality.

My oh my…All of sudden this board believes Wenger should leave the club. Back when i was saying this (along with some other members) we couldn’t possible want…our “greatest manager of alltimes” out of Arsenal. What did i tell you guys? Wenger is a joke and should have been sacked in 2011 or having the awareness to leave in 2014. Now…forget it, he deserves every insult throw at him, the man is a joke.

Also, have you been enjoying city’s season? What did i told you guys…Guardiola isn’t a brilliant manager. He still hasn’t grasped that the reason he was successfull at Barcelona was because he had the right players on the right time for those tactics and approach, not because those tactics are in any way shape or form superior on their own. One trick pony being exposed against the likes of Pochettino and Jardim on the CL. And you guys wanted him here managing Arsenal… :smiley: What a joker.

1 Like

Yep. As of Saturday. We had a vote.

1 Like

Has this been said or something i didnt hear this anywhere

Joined 26 minutes ago who are you lol?

1 Like

Lengooner in disguise?

1 Like

[quote=“Calum, post:5279, topic:125, full:true”]
Joined 26 minutes ago who are you lol?
[/quote]Was just about to say the same thing lol.

I’m guessing this might be the return of Flynn. The Portuguese guy.

3 Likes

Lengooner is already here mav :wink:

1 Like

Obviously not enough if people are still defending him.

BradyMagic? IORP? ProudGunner?

:giroud:

1 Like

Just test this: :ramsey:

no believe me, enough is enough.

A change of direction is desperately needed. The modalities (judging what the fucking WOB are doing and how the board think to make Arsenal better in a future without Arsène Wenger) for me are under discussion.

I want to change to be better, not to become the new Liverpool.

Arsène off → Allegri on → same mentality of Gazidis and co. = in my opinion never will change. We will remain in the limbo.

Arsène off → Allegri on → new direction from the board = we will have all the chance to win everything because fresh and new air is needed and our current manager deserves to be replaced after twenty outstanding years because lost his magic touch.

Arsène off → Howe or an unknow like him on = totally disaster.

Board members don’t want to change their plans to step forward → Arsène in: good news because the limbo for me is better than to be the new Liverpool.