Arsène Wenger

It was a Cesc interview I read around the time he moved to Chelsea and I can’t find it now but pretty sure. I also remember when United/Moyes were chasing Fabregas and Wenger said ‘my information is he isn’t coming back to England this year’.

OK fair enough m8 I’m not saying its impossible either as I dont monitor his calls (the wife does that) but they did fall out pretty big style that i did know .

Does seem Wenger was a bit narked at Fabrigas for leaving us…

Technically everyone will eventually lose their jobs.

Thats such a dumb meme cos whether you win the league or not, you will either retire or get sacked/resign.

Well you could die, and I wouldn’t put it past some OA regulars to pull off an assassination attempt at poor Arsene (i’m looking at you @Castiel)

I still have faith that Mario101 will some day run down onto the side lines and batter Wenger into retirement like he promised. I like to think right now he’s off training in the snow like the Rocky 4 montage.

10 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ-hgE1gYC0/

8 Likes

:hipster:

https://twitter.com/TeleFootball/status/836328666518945792

but its all about the money

2 Likes

Could be his next destination possibly after all he has coached in Japan so if he goes there for that amount then fair play…just let someone take over here.

That was no the point people made if I remember correctly. Wenger was supposed to make so much sacrifices to stay here 5 years ago, but was making 5+ million per year. Hence, on a personal level, the sacrifices weren’t that great.

1 Like

If Wenger really loved Arsenal he’d go to China, bank those benjamins and then give half of them to Alexis Sanchez.

1 Like

The board are fucking embarrassing.

3 Likes

The idea that any official entity of Arsenal FC as ever engaged in any covert PR campaign to dupe supporters is pure tin foil

4 Likes

How would a nobody like this guy know what the board are doing, hate twatter ITKs!

1 Like

Who the fuck is Osman and why should we believe him…

He’s not posting anything ITK… lol :confused: Don’t know why you both have that idea. Just a fan posting his opinion on twitter like we do on OA… which I agree with

Well, here’s what you said in response to his post, so I figured you must believe him. And I was wondering why. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

With a follow up tweet like this one I’m really not surprised tbh

1 Like

Would be a disaster, best way to leave is winning FA Cup this season.

2 Likes