Arsène Wenger

I would love to see this.

I still think he’s got something to give to the game he just needed a change of scenery and less control over everything.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it be something if he took over and managed to finally win the CL.

OK I’m turning off FM now.

6 Likes

The only thing worse than getting smashed 5-1 by Bayern would be getting smashed 5-1 by Wenger’s Bayern.

Lucky we won’t be playing CL for a few years.

2 Likes

Can’t get smashed 5-1 by Bayern if I manage Bayern

ollesafeee

7 Likes
2 Likes

I know he’s being linked with Bayern but I’d be fine with Wenger coming back to Arsenal as interim manager until the summer. Kinda like what Jupp Heynckes has been doing with Bayern. Get us to the summer and then pick from our list of candidates.

1 Like
1 Like

Wengerball in Germany!

They have a nice array of youth in that side, especially from an attacking point of view. Not sure how Kovac set that Bayern side up but hopefully we see Wenger’s more attack minded philosophy shine with the young and talented options they have.

1 Like

Arsene drenched in Bavarian beer after guiding Bayern to a treble. :pray:

Arsene-Wenger

1 Like

Wenger and Gnabry reunited. :wenger2:

He was meant to go to them before he came to us I remember reading.

After Monaco.

1 Like

I’m ready to become a regular Bayern follower if this great deservedly gets the interim job.

I’m ready to buy my Bayern shirt :joy:

The real question is whether the Bayern fanatics deserve him

1 Like

If he’s not good enough for us, then surely he isn’t good enough for Bayern.

Hope Wenger stays at Bayern and Ten Hag stays at Ajax

Long term definitely not but it’ll be a short term appointment and his flaws may not be so readily apparent at a team that dominates their league.

Hope Wenger gets the Bayern job, he’ll steady the ship, have them playing good football and win a Bundesliga title. I doubt he’ll be good enough to fix their flaws and get them over the hump in Europe though.

1 Like

Lol

4 Likes

Why get the manager they pummeled 10-2 on aggregate :wenger2:

2 Likes

Of course Big Weng ain’t gonna be on anyones short list :wenger2: