Arsène Wenger

Wait, woah. I think you’ve wildly missed the point, Yankee

The Arsene Wenger thread has been begging to be closed for years. The moment may be coming :grin:

1 Like

Nah uh, the juicy weiner thing is an opinion, the Wenger thing is a fact.

1 Like

Thread hasn’t been this good in years.

1 Like

Nor has Wenger

2 Likes

Very RAWK this no? :joy:

You’d know all about that

2 Likes

:joy: only read it when they lost. Not read it for years but I remember the mods closed basically every thread all the time for no reason

3 Likes

Scousers. Sore losers. What do you expect?

@DavidHillier @DavidHillier @DavidHillier

3 Likes

Subtlety isn’t his strong point :wink:

1 Like

There should be a statue of George Graham with Alan Smith and Michael Thomas embraced celebrating the Anfield win .
They’ll NEVER be another evening like that in the future of this historic club .
We went , we outplayed, we won .
Graham WAS and WILL be the greatest Arsenal manager .

2 Likes

I would say Graham’s achievement with us is comparable to perhaps Arteta winning the league with us by 2022. that’s how hard it was.

Great manager. Great times at Arsenal

2 Likes

We’re winning the league next year, mate. Best get started on the Arteta statue.

1 Like

or we just last minute build one out of lego while the last half is being played if it actually happens, it’ll look like the lazy plan B that it is but he’ll understand no one thought it would actually happen, he seems very sympathetic like that. he might even get the joke, who knows :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Everything is awesome.

What the hell did I just read :scream: foreskin, cunts, boxing and other shit

1 Like

There will never be another evening like that by any club.
To win any league title in that way will never be repeated.
The way the media talk about the Man City title win on the last game of the season is laughable.
They beat a team near the bottom of the PL to win it.
We beat Liverpool at their ground to take the title from them.

3 Likes

This thread feels like a LSD trip :ozil:

1 Like

This is true.

Had Man City beaten Man Utd on the last day with a last minute goal, to make up the 3 point difference and overtake Man Utd, then it’s comparable.

2 Likes