Arsène Wenger

Ah ha ha ah Terry Mardy :rofl::rofl::100:

2 Likes

I was complimented on my bum the other day.

Gud-ass, Mann

3 Likes

Didn’t happen

3 Likes

Lad you just got offered me out and turned it down and I’m the coward. I boxed out of wincobank and should of done better for myself. Anytime you want to meet up and A) Spar B) Chat without threat of violence - I can do that. But I’m a coward? Alright

And the bit you had to EDIT in about the ex (because you’re feeling sensitive). I mean we both have exes and they ended. I managed to have children and you didn’t. It is what it is. But that’s a good thing because you can’t shave parts of their cock off.

Macho Man Randy SAVAGE

1 Like

Cunt thats funny :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why they fck did I read this like Scarface main ?

I have no idea what this means, Mo Mowlam

Some gangsta shit bruh !? I seem to read most OA posts like I was Scarface :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I think I’m being so annoying right now that @SRCJJ and @arsenescoatmaker would rather beat me up

1 Like

Be careful main, dey’ll cut your dick off main :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Say hello to my little friend

8 Likes

@DHOTYA

Gesundheit

Imagine @BigWeng_4LYFE being asleep or soemthing over where the bald eagles roam freely and he wakes up to find >100 new posts in the Wenger thread. Actually they’re behind us so he’ll get rather get home from work or w/e to find this shit fest bubbling bubbling toiling and troubling :smile:

3 Likes

This tread yunno ?

All he knows right now is Arteta called a presser and the Wenger thread exploded. He’s gonna be well disappointed when he finds out Wenger isnt back as assistant manager.

5 Likes

haha shit well played to connect the two :rofl:

He’s been talking about cut/uncut dicks for years, he will love this discussion when he realises what it’s about though.

8 Likes

So true. :joy: