AFTV

Do they still exist? I thought they were gone along with Wenga.

Well we still lose all our matches

5 Likes

Robbie quit his job and went full time on this a few years ago. Not getting rid, unfortunately.

1 Like

Just seen this on twitter lol scenes :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Glad the rest of the fanvase are turning on these cunts

1 Like

Did their TV show from last season get cancelled?

Imagine seriously complaining about team selection in a charity match. And imagine saying we’re “scraping the barrel” with Anders Limpar. Joker.

Think we should bin this thread - think these lot are completely irrelevant.

5 Likes

Agreed actually.

If we all stop posting it’ll be disappear from the surface anyway, thanks to Discourse’s algorithm.

2 Likes

Unfortunately no, I think I saw it listed the other day on Channel 4, back for a new series. :expressionless:

I can’t believe someone would actually kick up a fuss about a selection for a bloody legends game, but then again we all know by now that channel will milk anything they can.

1 Like

I know, I know. I’ve shamelessly resurrected this thread (send me to the gallows)

However, I’ve heard on the grapevine that DT and Claude had a massive falling out- to the point where Claude has now decided not to interview on AFTV. A bit of a shame. The only silver lining that AFTV cloud had was Claude

I can’t imagine it won’t be for long until he reappears on there again. He’s had a few incidents in the past of saying “He’s had enough”, or taken a break away from there. I don’t think he’ll be able to resist not being interviewed, especially how well known he is. Not to mention Robbie needs to milk the cashcow, and Claude is one of his prized assets for his channel.

1 Like

Civil war brewing lol

Lol, to quote Jericho

“Stupid idiots”

The tweets in that conversation. Jesus. Two grown men.

2 Likes
1 Like

I really liked the bit where the third fan was Arsene Wenger

1 Like

The AFTV boys caught laughing about losing and profiting. Young Mr Bellerin was bang on about this lot.

the second guy was just the first guy without a mustache

I don’t get the problem with betting on the opposition. I do it so when we lose, at least I have a little extra money to cheer myself up with.

I was cheering myself up a lot this April :slight_smile:

2 Likes