AFTV

Lol… This channel literally just interviews fans after games, what is exactly making you antagonize it so much?

Lol there are a couple.

I want victory even more now. Cheeky cunt

3 Likes

You are nothing, you belgian chocolate and chips :sanchez2:

2 Likes

Lol @ Troopz

Fucking chips and mayo scum

3 Likes

Time to stick some chips up their chocolate ass.

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

:ozil2:

It’s a fan channel for opposition fans to enjoy after defeats.

Brought to you from The Rock school of trash talking :mustafi:

1 Like

To Michy:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/58/58b999d11b49cbf7141b01beba7e993f50da4e7f49cdecf9ec1ae2a778ccfabb.jpg

That cheeky little shit cunt doesn’t even get any fucking game time, how can he be chatting shit like that when the closest he’s gotten to the pitch all season is chucking the ball back for a throw in.

Hope we do the cunts even more now. Wankers.

5 Likes

One of my best performances on this board :mustafi:

1 Like

That’s why ArsenalFanTV is a bad idea. There is bench warmers laughing at it :unamused:

1 Like

Seems Batshuyi has OA #Rattled

1 Like

I hate that supposed Arsenal fans are raking it in by making us become the fucking laughing stock of global football.

2 Likes

It’s not just us, what about the Astra Goo Goo man at West Ham? Or that perpetually moaning Mancunian

They feel more like one offs who went viral. Thousands of fans of other clubs keep an eye on the Arsenal result to see whether aftv will be worth watching that week. They really are the market leaders by some distance

1 Like

I dont see a problem with player-fan interaction on a banter level, as long as is doesnt get personal or vile. Troopz knows he has a gob on him and in a recent interview said he respected that Michy even acknowledged the tweet with a massive grin on his face.

1 Like