Arsenal XI with only British players

You like criticisizing every ones teams in the two threads but you have never posted one of your own :thinking:

It’s a game. Chill out :joy:

3 Likes

They’re all 89 players. He’s studied the 89 DVD. It adds up pretty easily for me.

1 Like

Yeah. Im not going to make a team when I don’t have enough information to make a team. Doesn’t mean I won’t call bullshit when I see it ;).

@Craigie sarcasm? I’m never sure with the English language.

What is bullshit? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy: My striker always goes up top :crazy_face:

No this was one of my rare sarcasm free contributions.

Calum’s made it pretty clear he’s a young stud who’s studied the 89 season a bit, so I can see why he’s picked a side skipping out most things that happened between the 89 DVD and the 04 DVD except for Ian Wright who probably has his own DVD.

1 Like

If that is the case. @Calum there are also dvds for the 97/98 and 01/02 seasons.

2 Likes

Who would have thought me picking Ramsey over Parlour would cause you to have such distress. Hope you feel better soon mate

1 Like

I didn’t want to say it like this. But I think you are full of shit, bro. Obviously you or others can and will think the same about me.

Sigh

2 Likes

This is a really bizarre conversation :joy:

4 Likes

To be fair to myself this question was asked in the opening post:

‘This the best we can get?’

No. Parlour should be in it I’d guess.

I’m pleased that he’s let me slip Rice, Drake and Bastin into my XI without me being full of shit :poldi:

2 Likes

5 weeks of Lockdown has sent SD over the edge it seems.

I’m sure you watched these clips and decided Drake had to be in it?

1 Like

I like that that was against the Villa

1 Like

This is just players from the 82/83 season onwards when I had my first season ticket

Seaman

Dixon - Adams - Keown - A Cole

Parlour - Ramsey - Michael Thomas - Rocastle

Merson

Wright

Sorry to Rocky for playing him on the left, to Smudger for not getting Merse’s slot (didn’t think he’d fit so well with Wright), to Sol Campbell (too many good games for Scum) and I add that Michael Thomas gets in for the best goal I ever experienced in my life 1989 - Anfield away last match of the season with Arsenal needing to win by 2 clear goals to win the league from the Scousers.

4 Likes

Ahhhh, just hook it to my veins

3 Likes

Shit man, don’t leave us hanging. What happened? :grin:

2 Likes

The definition of social distancing should be extended to prevent people asking others what their “top ______ XI” is.

2 Likes