Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (PL)

Some meme material from Unai there.

1 Like

Either that or heā€™s taken up Tibetan throat singing.

2 Likes

Image playing these first half against City.

So many mistakes

1 Like

good stream

None of the players is giving a fuck today :santi:

This isnā€™t really true though. Wolves havenā€™t really been playing badly, they were unlucky to lose v Spurs for example. It was always going to be just a blip.

Iwobi is up for it.

Atmosphere sounds shit

1 Like

Was not offside. Shit call.

Seeing how much we put into the Liverpool games taken out of us here. Need half time as soon as. Running on empty here.

1 Like

Obviously hope it doesnā€™t happen but a loss has been in the works for some time.

We canā€™t keep getting away with starting slowly in the 1st half, couple that with the insane amount of clear cut chances we concede per game and sooner or later a team is going to catch us cold. Against a team like Wolves itā€™s imperative we took the lead.

With that said hopefully we pull off that 2nd half magic and rinse 'em in the second half.

3 Likes

Shit call after shit call.

1 Like

Because the poll is still open Iā€™m going to change my prediction from a draw to a loss. If we equalize Iā€™ll change it back. Foresight :sunglasses:

:facepalm:

Is it half time yet?

Bunch of pussies. Most of them donā€™t deserve to wear our shirt.

2 Likes

thats what the transfer periods are for so emery can get better players in, at this point he has to work with what he has got. I dont know why everyone thinks that this season has so much expectations. So far with us not losing in quite a while we have exceeded expectations.

1 Like

Canā€™t watch so Iā€™m reading all these posts to fill myself in

Sounds like our usual dogshit first half :joy:

3 Likes