Arsenal Vs Wimbledon (Carabao Cup 3rd round)

If Balogun doesn’t play here, he won’t play all season. So dumb not sending him out on loan which he badly needs.

3 Likes

I agree its unlikely but I’d do it if I was Arteta. Without Europe, this is the only chance for guys like Mari, Tavares, Holding, Laca, Chambers, and Martinelli to get playing time and we may actually need some of them if we have injuries later in the season. And, no disrespect to them, but Wimbledon is a midtable League 1 side.

1 Like

There has been surprisingly little talk and reporting about what the hell happened at the end of the transfer window such that both Balogun and Nketiah stayed with us. Balogun probably should have gone on loan regardless but definitely should have gone once it became clear that Eddie’s move to Palace had fallen through.

1 Like

“Very strong” and “Elneny” in the same sentence. Yeah, ok.

2 Likes

1 Like

Christ we can name some horrible backlines can’t we.

3 Likes

not a bad guess :xhaka2:

1 Like

Partey playing tonight means Xhaka’s getting a free pass into the Derby :bellcry:

Patino not even on the bench. :frowning:

Pati-noooooooooooo

2 Likes
3 Likes

Fucking Arteta making Partey ask to play.

5 Likes

Party needs the mintues. He aint No weak pussy as you guys.

1 Like

Yeah I highly doubt he’ll be playing the full 90

Kolasinac bench ffs. Out outgoings was the absolute pits that this wasteman is still here.

3 Likes

nothing-can-possi-bly-go-wrong

3 Likes

Spurs playing a lot of starters, hopefully a tiny bit jaded this Sunday.

Once again, they’re running Kane into the ground - he started last Thursday, full 90 last Sunday, starting today, assumedly starting against us this coming Sunday.

That front four :laca2: :laca2:
:gabriel: :gabriel:

Let’s hope we can squeeze some corner or a free kick, I don’t see us scoring from open play. Unless one of Partey’s laser directed long range efforts somehow deflects into the net.

Is Nketiah playing on the left? :woozy_face: