Arsenal Vs West Ham United (PL)

“most xgchain”

8 Likes

I don’t even know what it means :joy: I don’t speak hipster football

1 Like

It means Laca is awful in this system and Auba is being wasted.

2 Likes

Can we put some respect on West Ham’s name finally? This is was a good 3pts against a well drilled side.

Struggle putting respect on a clubs name when they spend so much money and David Moyes has a 28 win% with them.

Also hasnt won in 16 visits to Arsenal. Theyre just awful, a win vs Wolves shouldn’t change that either.

David Moyes and West Ham is a guaranteed win for us.

Also would love to find a Hammer who thinks they’re well fucking drilled haha.

1 Like

Meant the last two games, not Moyes entire West Ham career lol. They should have beaten us comfortably and spanking Wolves is rarely done.

Nah. West Ham always pull some performances out of the bag but they’ll be back to being inconsistent soon enough.

2 Likes

Hey
Can we finally put some respect on West Ham?

3 Likes

Fuck West Ham.

Should never be respected on an Arsenal forum

4 Likes

Exactly, west ham are winning against teams that attack and they counter… we sit back like they do and we barely best them

Theyre shit, theyre West Ham and they’re managed by David Moyes

1 Like

Not their club, fuck their club.

It’s evident to see this was actually a decent win now though. They played really well and continue to do so.

David Moist

Good shout. No surprise the refuters are just expressing ignorance. Still was a shaky performance from us though and we got bullied way too easily.

I think Villa are showing that our loss to Liverpool is a very poor loss.

3 Likes

So when West Ham play well, you dismiss that because, in your words, we are shit…
However, when Liverpool have a bad game, you dismiss that as well, because, in your words, we are shit…Bloody hell, either way we can’t win…Jeez…

If they went on to lose 3 in a row you’d have a point

I dont have a point because its a stupid statement.

But currently 2 in a row as it stands

It’s not stupid because West Ham played well against us and have continued to play very well in their two proceeding games.
We didn’t play well in this game but it’s looking like it was a big 3 pts against a team in good form, which is a valid point IMO.

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes