Arsenal Vs West Ham United (PL)

He’s played better than anyone else in midfield thus far.

The young players need to be getting significant minutes. We know Xhaka, Mustafi, Etc stink, lets get the younger players more experience.

All I see him doing is casually walking back and still cutting in. Ramsey is more on the flank than Mkhi. There were times that Mustafi had to join as an extra RB. Absolute mess. This is all on Emery and the ‘leaders’ of this team.

Iwobi off? :cech:

I’m sure that that has and is being done. Doesn’t matter as Xhaka and Mustafi continually hang other defenders and Cech out to dry.

I’m for playing the younger players to see if they can improve.

Mustafi nor Xhaka are answers for the future. Let’s see if the younger players can be.

Hurry up and perform and win you cunts

There’s plenty of game to be played, he’s going to loads of chances but for the start of the season we should have gone with quality and experience Torreira and or Elneny

Jack will score the winner. 0/9. :smirk:

I’d substitute one of those guys for Xhaka instead.

What leaders?! :arteta:

Xhaka? :arteta:

Ozil is off Ill… Licht on the bench, so only Ramsey who’s got one foot out the door.

Oezil critiqued by manager and next game he’s subbed off.
Next game he’s ‘ill’.

:mkhi:

Guys OMG! Mkhi helping out Bellerin. Couldn’t they do that before HT? Unai was right there on that side. This club man.

Xhaka must have the IQ of a peanut.

nope if that was the case he wouldnt have been given the keys to the house at an early age :henry2:

@Persona see that, he can do it when he doesn’t hide, ffs what a ball

1 Like

We are so shit at the back and Xhaka and Guendouzi are struggling to keep possession in the middle. This is not looking good.

TORREIRA

Xhaka still on? :sleepy:

fuck it, Emery.
You took the wrong guy out…

1 Like

Guen off

Still weird seeing subs before the 70’… :wink:

1 Like