Arsenal Vs West Ham United (PL)

Seriously. Not a single player played well so far. Like nobody. Not even Zinedine Patrick Guendouzi.

I donā€™t see Cech is helping much or organizing the defense a bit. Not impressive at all.
Is Leno that shit or far from being ready?

I highly doubt.

1 Like

I like Iwobi and Mkhi so far imo.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve turned on him too. But, you donā€™t remember when he first joined people raved about his long passing ability? I do. He was good at it. Now heā€™s just a possession recycler. Who SHOOOOOOOOOTS when the crowd demand it.

1 Like

I donā€™t think cech is allowed to punch mustfi every time he plays someone onside

2 Likes

When the spine is so fucked, how can you expect a team to do anything?

Cech, Sokratis, Mustafi, Xhaka.

That defensive spine is honking.

Iā€™m ready to give up on top 4 if these cunts play all the time.

1 Like

Maybe Iwobi. Mkhi is so bipolar. People shit on Mesut but this guy is so irresponsible. Never tracks back.

Exactly, he did it so well in the Europa lastyeartoo, I just donā€™t get why he hides when he can do that?!

So frustrating.

The Leno/Cech debate isnā€™t as big of a concern for me as the entire back line is awful and look like the worst unit in the EPL.

West Ham was 3 on 7 and somehow got clean through on goal.

Yeah but ozil is off sick all the time

1 Like

Emery will once again see heā€™s made a mistake and rectify it by bringing on Torreira for Xhaka.

I just donā€™t know how many times it has to happen before he wakes the fuck up.

4 Likes

Arsenal DNA

I dunno Iā€™ve seen Mkhi having to mop up after Bellerin a few times.

1 Like

Maybe all the poor performances and aggro the last years under Wenger has a lasting mental effect on these players? I dunno. :grimacing:

Xhaka was never that good. He just played for a midtable team in Bundesliga, was given the armband and people thought this guy is a player.
Fuck your long passing when you donā€™t have the balls to use it. Needs to offloaded ASAP.

2 Likes

It must be Lucas isnā€™t fit enough to play 90 yet?

When the other midfielder is Xhaka itā€™s not that difficult lol.

Guen is raw and it shows in all aspects of his play BUT he done alot of good things well. Heā€™s a good talent but I would not have started him yet.

I responded to the wrong postā€¦

Can we get Sol back?

And Tony Adams too, more constructive than his analysis at least.

But one of the keeperā€™s jobs is to organizing the defense, getting them into positions if they are in the wrong placeā€¦ to tell the defenders to man mark or zonal, and remind them to move the line up (or down). actually there are a lot of things keeper has to doā€¦