Arsenal Vs West Ham United (PL)

Need some adjustments at half or Arsenal won’t be getting points.

Lucas on for Xhaka?

should be more than that

The balance in midfield feels way off tbh

1 Like

No booing. :giroud3:

I really wanna know what Xhaka does in training to start football games.

He’s hidden all game long.

1 Like

Ramsey can fuck off too.

1 Like

He’s a really good passer of the ball…

…sometimes.

Agreed. It feels like there is no midfield at times. The players need to learn their roles in this system and quick.

Shocking first half

Meanwhile Guendouzi has made more tackles and interceptions than anyone in the prem, which begs the question, what exactly is Xhaka doing out there?

1 Like

Am trying to think of the Arsenal players who didn’t make a mistake in the first half and apart from Cech, Auba and maybe Iwobi, I can’t think of any other. Really poor so far.

Couldn’t defend to save our lives last season and what do we do? Get a pure attacking coach to replace Arsene. Genius, eh!
:unai::wenger:

He’s probably consistently passing it straight through Mustafi and Bellerin and Emery’s thinking corrr, what a creative force.

3 Likes

This high line is suicide with someone like Xhaka “protecting” them. I’m sure Emery sees this, so what gives? Is Lucas not fit enough to play 90?

Mhiktiaryan is the only one who can be pleased with his first half, maybe Iwobi as well. The rest have been shocking.

2 Likes

First half almost as bad as the atmosphere in the stands

Funny how when Xhaka was groaning on the floor, and no other Arsenal player gave a shit. OTOH, when Auba was on the floor many were concerned.

Can’t see what @Sevchenko issue with Guendouzi is tbh, he’s been our best midfielder this season

1 Like

Only because he picks the easiest, safest pass possible.

Poor Hector passed to him and he had acres of space to turn and run into, and what does Xhaka do?

Passes it back Bellerin who’s now getting pressed and he loses the ball.

I’ve fully turned on him now.

Xhaka is so brain-dead. Why go for that ball against Snodgrass. He’s such an idiot. Actually hate him

Also we have been fucking dreadful. West Ham cutting through us like a knife through butter