Arsenal Vs Watford (PL)

Sucks that Deeney made that comment tbf.
He’s actually a sound lad. Saw him at a WWE event once. He was with his kid and he still made time to take pictures with fans there. There were a lot of people riling up to talk to him, I fell bad for the guy just seeing people not letting him enjoy the show. But he took it very well rather being a snob about it.
I don’t think he necessarily meant to shame the club but moreso the players. He probably still has the image of the Invincibles when he thinks about Arsenal(like most people who followed the PL during that time).

I will say this about Deeney, he says what’s on his mind and doesn’t just give the typical boring normal no personality footballer interview

2 Likes

Want to relegate these fuckers tomorrow…payback for Deeney’s comment!

Ozil needs to play…

Who?

1 Like

more likely he will be playing on fortnite

Chat shit, get banged, innit. Fuck him.

@Calum Is the game shown live somewhere? Or will there be like a switch program as all games kick-off at 4?

Sky Sports Premier League

1 Like

:pray: Thanks

Will have to setup two screens then :smiley:

All the games are on TV. They’re using all their channels. Sky Sports Golf are hosting one, too. But yeah, ours is on one of their main channels because something is riding on it.

For what?

3 Likes

Ziggo (Basically Dutch Sky) will show a Premier League switch, so I can watch all goals.

Will have that on one screen and Arsenal on the other.

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind seeing some players rested for the final today. Pretty much a nothing game for us. Although Arteta might be pressured to get 8th for the extra couple of million prize money.

We owe it to the other teams down the bottom to take this game seriously. Full strength XI with a dose of Champagne while we watch Troy Deeney’s tears.

2 Likes

Sending Troy Deeney back to the Championship might be a more satisfying victory than winning the fucking FA Cup

We will no doubt take it seriously, the players that Arreta selects will give 100%. But we have to think about our qualification into Europe which should take priority IMO

Stop talking sense. That doesn’t belong here.

1 Like

Have we been on the sky pick channel once since the restart? City on there again! Seems like most of theirs have been bar the big games.

That’s because our sexy football is worth paying for. People don’t deserve to watch Mustafi for free!

1 Like

We should win this, no matter what team Arteta picks, so I’m going 2-0, Aubameyang and Pepe.