Arsenal Vs Watford (PL)

Sunday 26 July
Premier League Match 38
The Emirates Stadium
KO: 16:00 :clock4:
:tv: Sky Sports

Lets finish the worst and longest season in history with a home win oh and relegating Watford lads cheers. COYG

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Watford win

0 voters

Deeney winner to keep them up. You just know it’s happening.

1 Like

Arsenal win.

Watford are shit

The result doesn’t really matter much.
We won’t finish lower than tenth and, if we win, the highest we can finish, if Burnley don’t beat Brighton at home and Sheffield United lose to Southampton, is eighth so it’s probably more important to keep our best players fit for the FA Cup final with Chelsea.

From Arteta’s point of view, finishing tenth isn’t that bad because there is less pressure next season, as anything above a mid table place will be better than this.

Flashbacks to unai doing this during the Europa run :weary::grin:

1 Like

Just rest Martinez. Dont risk an injury or red card situation on him.

Interesting point.

I always remember it happening to Reina for Liverpool before a semi final against Everton. Keepers are the most likely player to get a straight red.

A lot on the line for Watford and very little on the line for us.

Still going for an Arsenal win and Watford to be relegated.

I would love to see us relegate Watford. Surely Villa can get something out of their match against West Ham.

2 Likes

Honestly don’t think I’d watch this if not for two reasons

1. I want to make sure that this BASTARD of a league season truly is over.
  2. There’s some chance Watford might get relegated. No chance in hell am I missing that Sloth-from-The-Goonies-looking motherfucker Deeney get relegated.
6 Likes

Someone will just buy him back in the prem next season anyway.

Won’t make it any less enjoyable in the moment on Sunday afternoon.

Added bonus, a Prem team buying him back just means there’s a chance he’ll get relegated again, particularly as only shite sides will be interested :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Until you read: “Arsenal in swoop to buy Deeney as replacement for Aubameyang” headline. :grinning:

1 Like

Ah we don’t need money. The players don’t care about wage cuts these are nothing games. Meaningless…embarrassing if you even care tbh.

1 Like

I wonder how many strikers he will able to fit into the formation.

2 Likes

----------------------Emi-----------------
----Holding–Sokratis–Kola----
Cedric-Torreira-Willock-AMN
-----Reiss-----Eddie-----Saka-----

Fuck this match. This should have been the side vs Villa(barring Reiss who was injured).

I think I got spoiled by the constant influx of game in the last few weeks. 2 days without PL football I’m already going crazy.

5 Likes

can’t wait to show Deeney how big our balls are when we relegate him

2 Likes