Arsenal vs Watford (PL)

Arsene Wenger not happy with Troy Deeney claiming in October that Arsenal players lack balls: “They got a cheap penalty from a good dive. We’ll respond to him on the pitch [on Sunday

Tough talk from Wenger before such an important PL game where what ever happens, we will still be sixth, against the mighty…Watford.

Nah, we’ll beat Watford, Troy Deeney can stick it and his son (Arsenal fan) can get his own back :+1:

2 Likes

Fucking Deeney needs a lesson in style. Let’s destroy them!

Happy enough to see Xhaka crock that ugly cunt Deeney.

I know just the guy! :bellerin:

6 Likes

A guy like Deeney taking the piss out of our great club where even squad players have more decorated careers than he ever will totally isn’t on. We need to trash them, with Xhaka shushing in Deeney’s face :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Having Deeney tell us we have no cojones is like an ugly bint telling you she’d never shag you, even though you were never interested in the first place.

1 Like

Xhaka to strike Deeney into the net with a powerful shot.

Contonued reaction to this Deeney shit jist suggests that it touched a nerve.

Not sure why anyone gives a shit. We’ve watched enough Arsenal in the past few years to know this is what opposition players think of our players. One of them actually saying it doesn’t really make a difference.

5 Likes

It’s just that Deeney is a nobody and should know his place, I would understand a relevant decorated player questioning Arsenal but not him. Most of our squad will look back on several trophies when they’ve retired, what will Deeney look back on? A Championship runner up medal :rofl:

Troy Deeney is a convicted criminal who kicked some student’s head in. Don’t think our players will take him on anytime soon.

I’ll forgive Xhaka for being totally shit if he two foots Deeney

2 Likes

In the Cojones…never forget about those!

1 Like

I think Deeney’s words have stuck for the dual reasons that they rang true and he’s a monstrous cunt.

Should really light a fire under everyone to make him shove them up his hole.

6 Likes

We actually need a win today or where in a genuine battle for 6th place with Burnley. How is it possible that Wenger is wearing that anorak.

1 Like

We should win this easily.
I’ll go 3-0 to us, Ramsey, Aubameyang and Kos to score.

1 Like

Fancy a big win here. First brace for Auba and then Rambo.

Loving the Deeney hate I’ve unleashed in this thread. :sunglasses: He was only speaking the truth about Arsenal players but god it struck a nerve!

1 Like

Haha what he said was true but it’s never nice to hear it from the opposition.

I remember Evra once saying it was men against boys after they beat us (again, true) and then after the next match complaining he got a bit of a kicking. Would be nice to see a repeat today

2 Likes

Troy fucking Deeney.

Let’s fuck these cunts up

1 Like