Arsenal Vs Villarreal (UEL)

Did anyone see this btw? :sob:

8 Likes

Pretty good trolling that.

3 Likes

I actually love that one of the worst managers weā€™ve ever had, came into the Emirates and knocked us out in a European semi final, with a much shittier team :joy::joy: itā€™s really only what Arsenal as a club deserve tbh, really dislikeable cunty club, and equally cunty manager. Honestly Arteta and Arsenal are perfect for eachother. One is a wannabe genius football manager who doesnā€™t have a flying fuck of a clue what heā€™s doing and the other is a brand pretending to be a football club.

Weā€™re not Liverpool or Chelsea.

1 Like

Why do ppl hate Chelsea? The fans are racist and a sugar daddy owner just buying success? Okay I can understand that. What about lolpool? For me itā€™s just the fan base being overly arrogant having only won 1 title in 30 plus years but they do have a couple CLs in that time too, but the YNWA thing is corny.

Arsenal are a nothing club. No soul, probably out of all the so called ā€˜bigā€™ clubs in the country we are the biggest posers. Our club dont seem to care about the football as much as they do extracting the maximum cash out of the fan base. Our social media presence and influence comes first before the product on the pitch. We perfectly resemble our current manager, phony fraud of a football club. In that aspect I dunno how we canā€™t be one of the worst football organizations in the world.

1 Like

Chelsea- racist fans, condoning a racist player, the truest plastic club you can get out there.

Liverpool- havenā€™t recovered their public image since Heysel.

Our club, while run badly, couldnā€™t be considered a cunt club.

2 Likes

Steven Gerrard diving around like a star fish. Fans are nobs, theyā€™re from Liverpool, the accent is horrible, most fans are glory hunters from the 80s, Michael Owen, shit club.

Chelsea, Fuck Wayne Bridge Drogba and Mourinho, although since most of the dislikable players and managers have left I care less about them, rarely meet their fans though so maybe thatā€™s why.

Arsenal post Pandemic are definitely turning cunty though sacking staff and scouts using government loans binning young promising players because reasons, throwing money at old people

Liverpool are my most disliked club
Then Spurs
Barcelona
United
West Ham
Stoke

3 Likes

I would never put Liverpool and Chelsea in the same basket myself. Liverpool is probably the club I respect the most out of our rivals.
They probably wonā€™t be our rivals anymore. Gotta start looking at West Ham, Everton and Villa now.

3 Likes

Kroenke fits this description perfectly and, with Arteta, they are ruining our club.

4 Likes

I really hate lolpool only because their fans are deluded af and have always thought they are something special because the YNWA bull shit. Even when they were down in 8th they were acting like they were a bigger club than us even tho we were winning trophies. Was annoying, but yeh I donā€™t think thereā€™s an actual reason to hate the club. They are well run in recent years.

Chelsea for sure I can understand that, they are the trailer park white trash family that wins the lottery.

5 Likes

See I think this is bullshit. We absolutely have elite people in place when it comes to social media etc. But thats literally a few people and the higher ups probably have zero fucking clue what is going on there beyond the 45 seconds it takes to watch and clear some of the bigger promotions the club puts out.

Thereā€™s no correlation between the two things imo.

1 Like

Shower of shit performing c.u.next.tuesdays.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Well whoever wished death on this club for whatever reason basically got their wish IMO. Cannot disagree with how unlikeable, pathetic and rotten the influential people at the club are from the owners down to the manager and some of the players. As dark as it is for the fans our club got everything it deserved and we all saw it coming.

3 Likes

Yep.

We made the scout that brought us Fabregas, RVP, Santi, Alexis redundant. Made our players take a pay cut (ā€˜voluntaryā€™ but smoothbrain will ostracise you if you complain or refuse).

To use government money to give to Kia Joorabchian and Willian. And pay off Mustafi, Sokratis and Kolasinac to leave.

And now will stubbornly refuse to admit theyā€™ve got the Mustafi of managers and will let this situation fester, become so toxic so that itā€™s maximum damage to the club when this fuck gets the sack.

2 Likes

Not that our fans wanted a death wish, the fact is, everything was written on the wall.

Thatā€™s why I love reading comments afterwards :joy:

Cannot agree with you on ā€œone of the worst managerā€ part.
He has made it at least to the UEL final with this ā€œshipwreckā€ left by Wenger, and almost reached final four in the PL.

1 Like

I didnā€™t watch any of our matches after this match.

First time in my life Iā€™ve ever just sacked off the remainder of a season entirely lol.

What a bunch of cunts.

4 Likes

You bamboozled me hard bro.

3 Likes