2 Likes

Is that my new nickname?

:henry2:

6 Likes

without the spuds though.:sunglasses:

Still waiting @Mysty :wink:

I was thinking you’d have a bad day, glad you didn’t

1 Like

So monday morning is going to be one of them days when we all wear something Arsenal related where ever we are going or doing then.

2 Likes

Haha must have been electric in there mate. You picked the perfect time to come down

1 Like

@shamrockgooner did you chat with troopz and DT? Will we see you on AFTV tonight?

1 Like

I doubt I can pull off another victory in a major game consecutively :sweat_smile: Usually only create these if I have a strong feeling we can pull off something special. Not saying we can’t on Wednesday, but given the pessimissm before this game regards to the Man Utd game, I wouldn’t like to bank on it ha.

Let’s ask my old buddy, see what he thinks.

@Discobot fortune Should I make the next match thread?

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Very doubtful

Don’t pick the games to keep your record up you bottler! :wink:

1 Like

Going by @Mysty logic I should never have attended Arsenal vs Bayern in 2013, I’d never seen us lose live until that match.

1 Like

I have a very proud MD record indeed, and I’m not prepared to fuck that up :joy: I think my last defeat was whenever we lost 1-0 to Swansea in that ridiculous goal we conceded that barely went over the line.

It’s like I said before, my magic doesn’t always work for every game, otherwise we’d be champions every season :kroenke:

@Aussiegooner Granted I’ve only ever attended a few Arsenal games in my life, but I have a 100% winning record AND never even seen us concede a goal :smiley:

2 Likes

The discobot prophecy is gonna come true. He already challeneged you to prove your mystical powers by making the thread for the United game, and whipped up a frenzy of peer pressure by the other OA’ers. He’s setting you up for failure :joy::joy:

Eh? His prophecy said he was doubtful I was going to create the next match though? Only members challenged me to make it, not Disco lol. How’s that setting me up for failure Kurt? :face_with_monocle:

I fucking loved this match. Throwback to a different era. Made me feel like it was the mid-90’s or something. The only thing missing was a nice steady rain.

5 Likes

You said you had mystical powers, I asked Disco if it was true, his reply was a challenge for you to prove your mystical powers. Then he immediately called u out for being afraid to make the United thread.

:crystal_ball: Reply hazy try again

Lololol seeeee ^^^ He’s challenging you Mysty :joy::joy::joy: