Arsenal Vs Tottenham (Carabao Cup Quarter Final)

Is it fuck haha. Spurs haven’t been troubled imo

We create chance after chance. Are u even watching the game?

Worth the gamble. We desperately need some distribution in the middle. We can start mounting better attacks that way rather than funnelling down the narrow path of Iwobi/Mhki.

Missed the first half… Seems there are mixed feelings about our performance.

Should have scored at least one… Mikhi needed to take one more touch or bury that in corner - no excuse on that one. Thought Papa could have done better on header too… lots of chances. Shambolic defending leads to GA - ahh well. Game is still up for grabs. We should definitely score and if we can keep our defense solid (hahahahahahahah), then we can win.

This trend of poor first half is becoming a bit worrying. Puts far too much pressure on us to turn things around second half.

If Spurs score next, I think that could be match over.

1 Like

The defense will be talked about, but a lot of this is also down to just not finishing chances, how many do you need?

Very entertaining game so far. Can go both ways in the second half. Feels good watching a game not caring about the result for once.

I care about it right now, but probably won’t after if we lose. If we win I’ll care a lot more though :slight_smile:

1 Like

lets be honest. We are just battling with spuds about losing to city in the final anyway.

1 Like

Kosc on for Mkhitaryan, good sign, please don’t be 3 at the back.

It is 3 at the back, sigh.

Edit: Much better from us so far.

Time we fucking score a goal, this is annoying

Cech has really lost a lot in his time here. Seems to be tragically unaware of his goal.

Lacazette on for Iwobi, finally, let’s do this.

WTF was that?

Game over. Easy goal

FUCKS SAKE

Not sure we gave Alli enough space there

Fuck this for a laugh!

Had to be Alli.

The shaved, homeless man’s scrotum