Arsenal Vs Tottenham (Carabao Cup Quarter Final)

I can console myself with the fact that Spurs will first have to get through Chelsea and then City in the final.

Hurts to lose but in the end, will be a loss that is forgotten because it meant absolutely fuck all in the grand scheme of things.

1 Like

However we feel about Spurs progressing (fewer games for us, tougher games for them, etc), there was still an alarming toothlessness about us last night.

We seem profligate in front of goal.

Are congratulations in order? :smiley:

2 Likes

Says who? Lets just stop the season now then no point continuing it if you know whatā€™s gonna happen

Thatā€™s a coincidence.
Theyā€™ve all got the same middle name :grinning:

2 Likes

Especially for you

Yeah, their parents obviously knew what kind of people theyā€™d grow up to be

1 Like

Not seeing much wrong there on his part

1 Like

I just enjoy seeing the bottle hit his stupid head and the look the guy next to the one who threw the bottle gave him haha

1 Like

It obviously isnā€™t right but the fact itā€™s ā€˜Deleā€™ makes me feel warm inside

Omg robin is pregnant :pregnant_woman:

Tough watch, I hate been beaten by that lot but last night they set up right and we played right into their hands. We had our chances, how Miki didnā€™t score from that chance is disgraceful. No player from Arsenal stood out, I thought Maitland Niles, Xhaka, Iwobi, Auba, Kos and Miki were awful . Ramsey started well but faded as time went on. Cech ball out was awful. Monreal huffed and puffed. Torreira looked tired. The others were meh at best.

Maitland Niles, if Emery isnā€™t going to play him in the foreseeable future as a CM, then just let him leave. Heā€™s not a right back. Iwobi for me isnā€™t good enough, heā€™d be a decent squad player at best but heā€™s never going to be a first teamer imo. Kos is finished, even before his injury.

Going to be a tough Christmas period ahead. Burnley and Fulham at home, we should be getting 6 points from those. Brighton away isnā€™t a easy game and Liverpool away, I could see a trouncing on our hands if we arenā€™t careful. Emery has a tough month ahead.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a good thing I am not a local because I would be absolutely embarrassed associating myself with individuals who like to throw stuff or hurl abuses at individuals just going about their business.

Granted itā€™s part of the culture but thank goodness I have no part in it.
Sing a song, have a banter, enjoy the thrill of the game and get back to your life.

3 Likes

I guess in this world I can be pleasantly surprised it was a plastic bottle and not a banana. Well done everyone

We should have known a defeat was coming after this:

2 Likes

Emeryā€™s fault

2 Likes

Unai OUT !

1 Like

Danny Rose can go fuck himself

Winning a quarter final of the LC another fucking trophy is it now.

2 Likes

The funniest part is they took this game that seriously, even though they wonā€™t win the cacao butter cup either. City or Chelsea will dispose of them and that is that.