Arsenal Vs Tottenham (Carabao Cup Quarter Final)

Arsenal/Tottenham defeat Tottenham/Arsenal (delete as applicable)

“and there’s been a power shift in North London”

6 Likes

And what is going on with the hair of Mkhitarian? Bald spots all over that bitch head of his. Disgusting stuff tbf

5 Likes

We still need time to sort this Wenger team out. Their team was stronger on the night and Poch set them up perfectly. Where as our team kind of picked itself. Not much to choose from. Was a bit of a mess.

5 Likes

We desperately need wingers and defenders, holding was immense for us…but the usual bullshit happens, i just hope he comes back to the same level i would hate to see a player of his quality get fucked up for good and become an afterthought because he cannot cut it anymore because of a shit injury.

On another point Alex Scott WTF why are you defiling yourself going on sky kissing ass and downrating our team for. Yeah she didnt say anything too terrible but the ass kissing was nauseating the constant agreement with with Jamie etc…why lower yourself to that shit. Please dont make me end up disliking you. It starts like this then all of a sudden they end up being a constant downer on the team and the coach etc.

Who the hell subs in a CB for one of their more creative attackers when 1-0 down against their biggest rivals? I want to get behind Emery, but some of his decisions look bizarre.

Fortunately I couldn’t care less about the cacao cup. Let them go on and exhaust themselves. We have got a league campaign to focus on.

2 Likes

One good thing to come out of this result. We’ve lost Piers Morgan to the other side…

2 Likes

Exactly, and they’ll just be focused on winning a cup for once and will still lose to City anyway cause they are bottlers by nature.

1 Like

Spot on <3 Cacao cup are for whimps

1 Like

In an alternate reality we would have Mahrez instead of Mkhitaryan, that would’ve been nice. Oh well.

2 Likes

Piss off with your well reasoned and level headedness after a defeat to our rivals. We only deal in knee-jerk, end of the world, bile here my friend

:kosc:

5 Likes

10 Likes

Anything for attention, sad little cunt

1 Like

He might as well keep it on. Good riddance!

1 Like

Fair play to Tottenham, both teams selected lineups that suggested they really wanted to progress and it seems spurs did so comfortably.

4 Likes

I was waiting for someone to comment over it.
I get hair loss and patchy hair can be a bitch but the dude is using gel still, and styles it in a way that looks even more ridiculous.

2 Likes

We aren’t getting top 4

1 Like

More chance of us winning the Europa League, but then I doubt defensively we’re good enough for that either.

It’s a long season guys, we have every chance of getting top 4.

3 Likes