Arsenal Vs Tottenham (Carabao Cup Quarter Final)

It was just how the market went. But indeed. Under Rodgers when they got that big money in for Suarez they didn’t spend it half aswell. They do deserve a lot of credit for their work in my opinion.

I feel he was sharpest and at an acceptable level. Between him and Ramsey for me, with the rest far far behind.

2 Likes

Spuds are a dead team anyway, once they start having to pay off their £1bn stadium without poch…even if manu dont grab him someone will he sure as fuck will not stick around with no funds. I can see other players leaving too, they will go through what we had to. I can see them going back to midtable within a few seasons.

Torriera is always seperated from a lot of them because you can see the effort constantly.

3 Likes

I thought Iwobi was our best player and he only got 45 minutes. We weren’t in the game at all 2nd half

Torreira did alright as usual, always a strong performance from him

1 Like

Lol nah uhhhh we usually beat spurs in knock out comps under Wenger…

Delé Alli is such a cock.

There are plenty of players who I dislike but who I know i’d like if they were Arsenal players. There are 3 players who that will never be the case for. Jordan prickhead Henderson. Ander prickhead Herrera. And Delé prickhead Alli.

5 Likes

Adebayor is the only one I’ve despised more.

Come on guys, be fair. Let spuds have this one. They will win fuck all this season as per usual.

2 Likes

Only talking PL players? Because I’d take pleasure in seeing someone repeatedly punch the face of Biscuits.

1 Like

Jamie Redknapp

‘in a combined 11 there wont be many Arsenal players that will be in it, its obvious there is a gulf i class between the two sides at the moment’

:arteta:

2 Likes

It’s as if we didn’t ship 4 past them when it actually mattered :xhaka:

2 Likes

He didnt watch us penetrate their asses the other day?

The narrative on Sky Sports is laughable

Just 17 days ago we beat these well and now suddenly we’ve lost and they’re “in a different class” to us. No Arsenal players would get into a composite XI etc etc

9 Likes

How did I know that the pundits would focus on when Spurs beat us in a meaningless cup and forget the match that actually mattered?

The classic routine of inflating their egos for nothing begins.

1 Like

Dele would get in his XI, so what does he know? :mkhi:

Tbh I’d say only Torreria gets in Tottenham’s team.

Not much between Aubameyang and Kane

Fuck shitty UK media and their short sighted views.

the only thing that has derailed us is playing Xhaka at CB and our big lot of injuries. Spuds played their 1st team today and we dont have the squad at the moment we have so many injuries and a lot needs sorting. Give it a couple of seasons and i reckon we will be a lot better…wonder what people will be saying then.

Tbf, Spurs do look really good.

Today was reminiscent of countless games we’ve had against Chelsea in the last 10 years.

Men against boys. We don’t take our early chances. They punish us. We look shot.