Arsenal Vs Tottenham (Carabao Cup Quarter Final)

Probably just as well Luca hasn’t been able to visit the Forum in the last few matches, he would’ve totally flipped at our recent performances :grimacing:

“0-2.” If we don’t get at least one goal after that, all our players are cunts.

Nketiah and AMN are shit.

have had a couple of decent scoring chances but were not clinical enough

Our squad still needs purging. This season is all about getting top 4.

Next season is the one we should be better prepared.

1 Like

We’ve had the chances to win this game in the 1st half, it just hasn’t come off for us. At least 1 of those Ramseyx2 Mikhtaryan or Sokratis header chances needed to go in before half time. I wouldn’t say we’ve played terribly but it’s one of those games

I just hate losing to Tottenham and I’m moody enough as it is :sob: :laughing:

And when we end up 6th again? Then what?

1 Like

Why did you stop there. We have such an abundance of average players it’s unbelievable.

3 Likes

We aren’t ending 6th

well you would hope, i hope it isnt gonna be in the board bright minds that we do the wenger routine of buying 1 or 2 players and thinking we have enough to compete now.

Lol xhaka another booking

What has happened to AMN? Guy has zero composure whatsoever. Fluffs every attack down that side.

Book marked.

Liverpool finished 8th! In Klopps first season and now look at them. First season is about starting the process.

Please don’t let them get a 3rd on the break. Can we declare at 2

0-3 is not a good look

1 Like

I hope you’re right.

Good. We aren’t finishing 6th in any circumstances hah

Europa League?

OR the results have finally caught up with the performences. Arsenal have been a very up-and-down team so far and the 22 unbeaten streak masked that a bit.

1 Like

Don’t really get the logic behind this weird formation.

2 Likes