Arsenal Vs Swansea City (Premier League)

They are crap and going down. Be plenty of talk of bogey side and all that, but we will sweep them a side 3 0.

1 Like

Honestly Iā€™d rest ozil, iwobi and alexis for this match. Iā€™m very concerned by the lack of rotation in this side coming up to an important period.

This should be a straight forward win.

They might have a new manager, but I actually thought they were playing some decent football with Guideline, so I donā€™t see why Bradley is going to be any better.

We could win this by two or three goals and I canā€™t see them scoring either.

My team for Saturday:

I hope Alexis isnā€™t too fatigued from his travels, otherwise possibly Lucas up front. Coquelin is back, but Iā€™d keep Xhaka in the team for now, bring Coq back against Ludogorets on Wednesday.

1 Like

The first game after the break is always tricky so we need to be very focused.

I fancy us to win this well, going for a 4-0 win.

1 Like

Uber confident (probably wrongly)

5-0

1 Like

Giroud and Ramsey still out, I wouldnā€™t have them starting if fit but Iā€™d like them as options on the bench.

2 Likes

Some bold choices in there Blink

4 Likes

Thank god weā€™re back playing tomorrow. Itā€™s been frightfully dull not having Arsenal around and with the pointless WC qualifers. Letā€™s hope we can carry on our winning run :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hopefully the pointless international break hasnā€™t interrupted your momentum. Iā€™m ill as fuck today but darent call in sick to work so hope you guys can do a job and cheer me up a little. Vai Alexisssss

1 Like

We are finally back! Cā€™mon Arsenal!

1 Like

Set to start?

He does that for every game we play :slight_smile: Iā€™d imagine heā€™ll be on the bench

1 Like

on my way ā€¦just win

3 Likes

1 Like

Yes, letā€™s do this.

1 Like

Perfect! Letā€™s win this.

They have no striker.