Arsenal Vs Southampton (PL)

still the highlight of my week when it happens. I actually get to leave the house for a good 7-8 hours :heart_eyes:

Been doing it twice a week all the way through and I have my own office when I I go in. Have been very thankful for that bit of normality each week.

1 Like

Ings hattrick incoming.

Play some of the kids. At this point the experienced players arenā€™t doing it. Bench them.

1 Like

We canā€™t keep saying, every game, that Arteta has to win this to keep his job.
Heā€™s done here, we donā€™t need to see any more.
Heā€™s proved to everyone heā€™s out of his depth and should be out of the club

If he is in charge of this game, then I donā€™t care what happens but if itā€™s Pochettino, Iā€™ll be right behind him.

Actually Iā€™ve just seen that Southampton are 9/4 to win so, if itā€™s ok, could the board just keep him on for this game and then sack him after they beat us so I can win some more money.

1 Like

The fact that Mikel Arteta will be in the dugout for this is the biggest problem.

1 Like

Iā€™d like change, but if they donā€™t have a top manager lined up, then Iā€™d rather not go to another caretaker. Get the manager first. Itā€™s a quick turnaround for this match.

2 Likes

Arsenal to win 7-4

When did Southampton last beat us at home?

It wasnā€™t in the 70s, was it?

1 Like

No idea but they should have done it last season.

1 Like

When I see that year, I just think 'San Francisco earthquake"

1 Like

found it!

1 Like

Fake news.

PL didnā€™t exist then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

did you click it? they won with a 90th minute goal haha

1 Like

Strong team we had out then.

I read only 3 different players to the Anfield 89 team!

1 Like

Itā€™s better to have a new game so quickly, also forces Arteta to change his selections with Xhaka banned and Pepe back to be (hopefully) used.

1 Like

Best thing about the Xhaka red card is the enforced midfield rotation. We really should have been done with him last January but hopefully this makes the club really swing the wrecking ball at this monstrosity of a roster.

2 Likes

Another two records for Arteta to break

Pepe will be back for this.

2-1 Arsenal

3 Likes

You expect us to score twice against a very decent Southampton defence?

1 Like

I am waiting for the one off bounced back winā€¦
All shit teams will have this day, just donā€™t know whenā€¦
I think this may be the oneā€¦