Arsenal vs PSV (EL) 1-0

If we win against them, does it mean they have to give us Sangare too?

They’re crap mate based on the two games I saw against Rangers. Better than Zurich? Yes, but we should be smoking them at home. Arguably, Ramsdale could start, but Turner needs games.

Ramsdale will go a month between Arsenal games he definitely needs to play on Thursday who gives a fuck about the irrelevant backup goalkeeper

3 Likes

If they are crap, we can put the game to bed by 55mins, and choose to sub in 4-5 players & give the minutes you are talking about

Ramsdale
Tomi, Saliba, Gabriel, Tierney
Vieira Lokonga Xhaka
Saka Nketiah Martinelli

Replaced by

Ramsdale
Tomi, White, Holding, Tierney
Vieira Lokonga Xhaka
Marquinhos Nketiah Jesus

1 Like

PSV are dogshit. Please let’s smash these cunts 10-0

1 Like

Sadly, we are going to have to rely on this soccer keeper at some stage this season.

Do the away game instead?

Oh just fuck off and let us play football

5 Likes

I’ve got a bit more sympathy for this than last weekend. Security is going to have to tighter than a ducks arse in London for the next week or so.

1 Like

:saliba:

Football’s certainly taken a bigger hit than other, less working class, sports events.

1 Like

If it’s about easing our fixture congestion I think playing behind closed doors is our only viable option.
It’s the Europa after all and feel we could get away with doing this.

4 Likes

Good shout

It’s about a 3m hit to the coffers though. Not going to be wanted by the club but UEFA might force it. Boris would find a way :santi:

1 Like

Can’t we do what’s been done for the Rangers/Napoli fixture? Swap the home and away games and no away fans at either game?

1 Like

Hope not :slight_smile:

First day she moves to Westminster isn’t it? Forgot about that but hope since we’re the only game in London (even the only game in England I think) that day then it should be manageable.

The police presence will be off the scale here lol. So can understand this cancellation more than the stupid one this weekend

2 Likes

Yeah and next weekend, really don’t understand why they didn’t go ahead this one.

The weekend ones have no chance (us, Spurs and Chelsea all home), hopefully EL can sneak through or move to Weds but that fucks the PSV fans over.

1 Like