Arsenal vs Porto (CL) 1-0

Lol that tweet is from 2022, presume it’s title celebrations.

Nothing to do with beating Arsenal. No team would celebrate a really narrow first leg victory like that lol

5 Likes

So looking forward to this.

Atmosphere should be electric and one of the best we’ve seen at the Emirates. European nights.
Hope this sparks the team into a special performance and we confidently dispatch Porto.

8 Likes

Just have a feeling Porto are going to score very early and the games gonna have that manic last minute feeling where we feel we have to score immediately even though it’s only 15mins in.

Just bad bad vibes about this one, I hope I’m completely wrong.

Have a laugh. If Porto enter our half, they are fucked.

No Martinelli in training :neutral_face:

Expected, since someone made a post saying he was in crutches on Saturday.

Anyway, we should win with or without Marti tomorrow.

We’ll be fine. Trossard or Nelson.

Knowing Arteta, he’ll go with the same team(bar Ramsdale) as Brentford. Even the subs will be similar if we can’t unlock them.

1 Like

If Jesus is fit to start on the left that should absolutely be a change.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Nervous. I would be totally fucking serene if it weren’t for that goal at the death in Porto too.

I think if we get an early goal we will roll to a 3-0 or something similar. But if we get toward the end of the first half and haven’t scored its going to get really nervy.

Don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed pressers as much as I do under Arteta, just sit there listening to every word like a teachers pet.

Even tried to follow along with the cunt in Spanish.

5 Likes

Been roped into a belated Mother’s Day dinner tomorrow :frowning:

this is the time to test your loyalty to Arsenal :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

So pissed to be missing this match. Everyone in the house was ill when buy your ST seat happened and I completely missed it. Email was in spam too. Now I can’t get one because of stupid bots forcing the clubs hand to make TX ballot only. Why not open to all in the final 48 hours. And twitter is full of nothing but scammers these days.

Here’s hoping we win. I want to win this comp so bad. And I will not miss the purchase my ST seat deadline next time.

1 Like

24 hours. I can’t fekkin wait.

Non-negotiable unfortunately. There’s a pub next door, so I might be able to catch the second half.

1 Like

why not have a birthday party at the pub?
there will be an extra hundred of people celebrating the dinner with your family, maybe you all celebrating the win as well.

1 Like

That’s terrible :confused:

I can just imagine the look on my mum’s face when I suggest we have her Mother’s Day dinner in a busy, loud pub :slight_smile: