2 Likes

3-0, Elneny hattrick.

2 Likes

Another 3 goals as I requested please

I don’t expect much resistance from Olympiakos. 2-0

1 Like

We’re going to rinse them. 4-0

1 Like

4 0 and someone make a chump out of Sok please the bum.

5 Likes

Should crush them pretty easily.

2 Likes

I guess Pépé will finally get his big chance to start but in a rotated team that limits his effectiveness. He will then lose his place and have to work really hard to get a chance again. He’ll eventually be given a random start and play really well, only to be benched again for no obvious reason. Then he’ll finally get his big chance but in a rotated team that limits his effectiveness. He will then lose his place…

4 Likes

NO WE CANT CUZ WE HAVE FOREHEAD DIRT POUNDER IN CHARGE DEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRP

2 Likes

We should rotate big here and against West Ham.

I’d like to see a 4-4-2 with Laca and Martinelli up top, Willian and Pepe on the wings, and Xhaka and Ceballos in central midfield. Get Tierney and Gabriel rests defensively.

That sets us up to play Auba, ESR, Ode, Pepe as a front four against West Ham with a rested Partey and our best defenders behind them.

1 Like

I agree.
Olympiacos are going to have to attack us from the start and, as long as we don’t let in an early goal, we should be able to score on the counter and win comfortably.

Like you say, If we save Aubameyang, ESR, Pepe and Odegaard for the West Ham game, we should still have more than enough to beat Olympiacos with a few younger fringe players and some experience like Lacazette and Willian.

1 Like

It’s all guesswork not knowing who really needs rest. Ødegaard has played every game recently but looks fit and hungry. ESR, Partey and Tierney are the others I’d like to be careful with and rest.

Leno
Bellerin Luiz Gabriel Cedric
Xhaka Elneny
Pepe Ceballos Martinelli
Lacazette

For West Ham:
Leno
Cedric/Bellerin Luiz Gabriel Tierney
Xhaka Partey
Saka Ødegaard ESR
Aubameyang

1 Like

How Arsenal like would it be for us to allow OSFP to get a 2 goal lead before the 70th minute?

2 Likes

It would be the most Arsenal thing ever. Like literally, it wouldn’t even come as any kind of surprise.

1 Like

Nah not gonna happen. The tie is already in the bag. Olympiacos are dreadful, they’re not getting a 2 goal lead.

5 Likes

Can’t think of a single instance when we have had a two goal lead in Europe and this happened in a return leg.
Won’t be happening tonight either.

2 Likes

Is Mat Ryan fit?

Tonight would be ideal for him to play instead of Leno.

1 Like

Olympiacos are shit. They have scored more than one goal in only one of their nine matches in Europe this year. They are not flying 3000 miles to London and scoring three on us.

2-1 Arsenal and only because we take our foot off the gas in the second half.