Arsenal vs Olympiacos (UEL Last 32 Second Leg)

Thursday 27 February 2020
KO: 20:00
Emirates Stadium
Live on BT Sport
(AGG 1-0)

Predictions?

• Arsenal to go through

0 voters

3 Likes

That’s a top quality poll @Midfield_Maestro not tempting fate at all :grin:

That away goal is going to be hugely important for us after this jinxy little shit post

You’re a cunt @Midfield_Maestro

12 Likes

You can go the gym again because of that away goal mate.
Your back on Lycra watch mate.

2 Likes

Got a feeling we’ll make it difficult for ourselves by going behind, but we’ll win 2-1 in the end.

1 Like

There average at best and I’m confident we could turn this game into a win at any stage. 4 0 win.

We only need a draw and Greek teams away in Europe aren’t great so I would expect us to go through.
It would be nice to keep a clean sheet as well.

4-0.

Easy work

1 Like

We’re at 9PM again? Ffs I can’t ever get any sleep can I

Your fault for being an hour ahead bl1nko :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We should go through on this one although it will be tough.

Blame the person who implemented the one option poll :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Forgot this was today!!!

Come on you gunners!!!

Stop complaining. The game is at 1:30 AM here in India :bellcry:.

1 Like

Gives you time to go to the gym bruh

1 Like

Play the strongest team we have in Europa League going forward. I’m fine with playing a not so strong side in the FA Cup, but the EL and PL run in needs our best team.

I start with Leno, Bellerin, Mustafi, Luiz, Saka, Xhaka, Ceballos, Ozil, Pepe, Auba and Laca. Wouldn’t be agaisnt Martinelli starting either if he’s fit. Most of those guys can be rested for the FA Cup game on Monday if needed.

It’s probably the strongest Europa League for a few years, so it’s going to be tough. I think we can win it, no side is at the level of Atletico Madrid from two seasons back. Roma and Inter would be tricky, but neither can unbeatable. A few decent German sides. Rangers are already through, don’t really fear them outside the away leg. Utd and Wolves, will be the tougher then Roma or Inter imo.

3 Likes

Agree to put the strongest team on the field today

Want to see my man Reisscito today!!

Strongest XI

2 Likes

A win please.