Arsenal Vs Newcastle United (FA Cup 3rd Round)

Can you remember Gilberto getting two of the softest yellows ever as well, against the Geordies if I’m remembering correctly

Hmmm I can remember Gilberto being sent off v Blackburn (Robbie Savage play acting disgracefully after Gilberto kicked out and didn’t even connect)

The 2 yellows game v Newcastle…was that at St James’ when we lost 1-0? Souness was their manager. Solano scored the winning goal

That’s it :weary: at a time it was ok to kick us off the park and then we’d get a booking for the first foul :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: infuriating. Steve Bennett probably the ref that day. Hated him.

1 Like

I remember Scott Parker got MOTM that day. He didn’t do anything noteworthy. Typical Mark Noble shit.

Probably awarded it purely on the basis he clattered a few of our players :grin:

1 Like

Incredibly this will be my first live game since the sheff Utd fixture at the start of the season :hushed:

1 Like

When does the BBC broadcast start?

No wonder he wants to leave

Who?

Balogun

No image?

Never heard of him

2 Likes

Good to see Mari keep his place. Hoping for some Pepe magic tonight

And Newcastle’s team too if anyone is interested

1 Like

My big takeaways.

Runarsson benched again even though this is a cup game.
No Balogun in the squad.
Tierney starts another game.
AMN and Nketiah can’t get off the bench.
Forward line lacks creativity.

3 Likes

Lellele hoofball to Joe Linton and Andy Carroll

Ooof that midfield double pivot is a footballing quaalude.

4 Likes

Willian and Luiz right back in the team. Arteta is gonna go down with his boys by his side :joy::joy: apparently u can do whatever the fuck u want as long as ur not a young appreciating asset, then we will bomb u into oblivion. Strong culture there bruh :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes