Arsenal Vs Manchester United (PL)

Wednesday 01 January 2020
Premier League Match 21
The Emirates Stadium
KO: 20:00
LIVE on BT Sport

Arsenal to start the new year and new decade with a win? Let’s hope so we badly need a win again COYG

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Manchester United win

0 voters

We are vulnerable but I think we gut a draw.

Done with hoping on good stuff. 0-3 United (I genuinely see them picking us apart on the counter attack tbh).

2 Likes

too many defenders out and are relying on saka which isnt a defender mustafi that isnt a footballer and AMN which has always got a mistake in him and also isnt a defender.

I voted draw but it’ll probably be a 90th min Worldie from Lingard that wins it for them.

1 Like

Ugh

I’m sticking my neck out for a first win for Arteta.

3 Likes

Lingard to get his standard goal at the Emirates and do his stupid dance celebration

1 Like

That’s the spirit

2 Likes

Nah United are trash, we will win this one, 3 - 1.

Where the fuck is Rob Holding?

Holding in; we win. Holding out, we lose.

Can’t lose both these big games at home surely, not after that first 40 minute showing.

I’m super confident…score draw :sunglasses:

1 Like

What happens with holding shaking it all about? Draw?

2 Likes

More interested in commitment than style for this one.
It’s going to be important by kick off to not lose this.
Like it or not lose this one and a mixture of apathy, panic and media stirring and Arteta will feel his first real pressure.
1 1.

Is anyone going to this? At this rate you might be called upon to play at the back when one of them inevitably goes down.

That’s a better option than some of the fit ones though.

1 Like

Yea, it’s the kind of commitment that was needed, but lacking, against the chavs. Get 1-0 up in this one and have the commitment to keep going forward and not back off. Seal the win.

Can’t stand these self sanctimonious pricks. We have to win but even at our worst we cannot lose. Please Arsenal. Just this once, we beg. :cry:

2 Likes

We play Lacazette - we won’t win.

ENOUGH

Stop the tried and tested failures. Please, for the love of God.

Freddie realised it and we got 3 different scorers and won a game!!!

Come on!

I’ve put Arsenal win because I feel like we’re going in the right direction. Also, Man United’s line up on Saturday was so incredibly bang average, we really shouldn’t be afraid. We HAVE to win eventually.

3-2. Both their goals scored by Lingard. Obvs.

1 Like