Arsenal Vs Manchester United (FA Cup 4th Round)

Nah I mean I see where Xhaka is coming from. If I had somehow conned my way into being a professional footballer even tho I clearly am nowhere near good enough to be one, i’d take the money and run as well. More power to Xhaka that he’s been able to trick ppl for this long.

regardless, still is a bit much

Laca holds the ball up so well.

He’s 10 feet tall with the ball at his feet or back to goal.

1 Like

Xhaka doesn’t have the shot.
Crowd: SHOOOT
Takes the shot
Crowd: ARGGGGHHHH

Mongoloids.

5 Likes

Can someone make some fucking movement, drag defenders out of position to free up space, anything!

1 Like

We can definately find a goal, but we need to be much faster with passing the ball in the final third. Just slow and differing around outside the box gets fruitless after a while. Come on Arsenal.

2 Likes

Honestly our football IQ is poor as fuck. Kola should just go down there that’s probably a penalty.

1 Like

So easy to put Rashford through there

My god Xhaka is getting exposed today like i’ve never seen a professional footballer get exposed. He’s had bad games but ermagerd honestly I think i could be doing a better job out there.

Laca is so tenacious.

I love it.

2 Likes

Lacazette has been immense

2 Likes

This has been so frustrating. We get to the final third and try the same tired passes every time

6 Likes

Lovin Laca’s spirit

2 Likes

Unfortunately Ozil wasn’t on the pitch when we needed him. Coulda used some of that creative passing when United were more open. They’ve kinda closed up shop here a bit now.

1 Like

Emery sub him out early in almost every game

Game over, counter attack again.

Game over fellas :santi:

Lacazette is SOOO sloppy with his flicks

Ah well.

Counter attack.

United have not been good, we are just so awful and amateur. We are defending at Championship level.

1 Like