Arsenal Vs Manchester City (PL)

Airpod FC vs Manchester City

1 Like
1 Like

I hope we don’t lose any starting 11 players ito this shit for the game, want to have a crack at city with a near full strength team.

6 Likes

Don’t just post that. Is this good? What’s our record with him?

2 Likes

It’d be nice to have those first teamers out v Liverpool, too. However, can they have two high-intensity games in a number of days?

Really tough call for Arteta this one.

I don’t wanna tempt fate, but I feel the team will let us down v Liverpool

2 red cards for us in those 15 games :grin:

1 Like

Unbelievable, how can we compete? :billed_cap:

Postpone it ffs

Slim chance if the players are wholly unaffected.

1 Like

We can’t postpone it because we don’t have enough injuries

Don’t postpone it ffs. Just put big Per in charge

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks this doesn’t matter whatsoever for the outcome? :sweat_smile:

edit: actually it might, if Arteta is out I might not have to listen to Pep praise him in the post-game interview (after they stomp us 4-0) telling us how they miss him every day in training over at City.

3 Likes

Yeh just get on with it for fuck sake, dickhead wolves completely thrown us off our form run anyway by being bitches.

Using the Vid as an excuse for it if we taking a dicking like it would have made a difference if we had a tag team duo of Prime Arsene and Arteta on the side-lines. If by some miracle we win just exaggerate the massive effect Mikel and his staff are having on this team that they don’t even need to be there to beat the best team in England. Draw - mildly celebrate.

Pretty much the only outcome that is a complete disaster is postponement, get the fuck on with it lads.

2 Likes

Is it possible to have a hologram of Arteta on the touchline?

1 Like

Preferably in that fighting stance he adopted against Klopp

5 Likes

Lego Man when Airpods and Big F’n German slap City.

1 Like

Bring back Freddie and the tea lady too!!

2 Likes