0 voters

We.
Will.
Lose.

1 Like

Who cares. Hope the Emirates is empty.

City 2-0

1 Like

Iā€™m supposed to be going to this. I usually like mid-week games because my train goes right past the stadium on my way home from work, so itā€™s easy.

I think this time, iā€™ll just stick my head in a book as the train goes past and pretend itā€™s not happening.

2 Likes

Will be even longer goal kicks with Ederson back in goal then. And Aguero have learnt that he doesnā€™t have to perform a red-card-tackle on Mustafi. A tickle is enough.

Weā€™ll probably actually win this now lol, I wouldnā€™t be in the least bit surprised if we put in a massive effort for this.

2 Likes

Why ? Because the game is meaningless ? Lol

2 Likes

Ha, if we canā€™t put in a massive effort in a cup final then how will we do so after losing said final in such abysmal fashion?

I expect a similar mauling.

1 Like

We might do something if city are still fucking drunk or something.

3 Likes

That would be comforting if I didnā€™t think a drunk and red eyed City would still beat our bottlers.

You got it mate :wink:

stop-stop-hes-already-dead-14229240

3 Likes

think we will draw.

Too shit to win. But we usually have a less shit result following shit results if you know what I mean

3 Likes

Wenger has probably asked Pep to share a draw and i think Pep has agreed.

Could see us grinding out a 1-0 loss. The team quit today big style.

At least we only have three more months of this. Hopefully Arsene announces heā€™s leaving in May and we can move on.

1 Like

We have come to a point where we would be happy to grind out a narrow loss. Thanks ArsƩne! :santi:

1 Like

Well Osterlund and then today might challenge that theory. . .

2 Likes

Iā€™ll tell you whatā€™s going to happen here.

Inexplicably weā€™ll play much better, a much more even game, probably end up 2-2 or so. Score draw. Some dick will come out after (Bellerin? Ramsey this time?) and tell us how ā€œwe owed the fans a performanceā€, something about bouncing back, putting it right. You know the deal. Fuck off. :rage:

Utterly meaningless game with neither side requiring the points as they career towards 6th and 1st place. Call the game off and letā€™s have a rematch with Ɩstersund instead

9 Likes

Call the game off and letā€™s have a piss up.

3 Likes