Arsenal Vs Liverpool (PL)

Pull this shit off against Spurs and I fancy us to win the League Cup actually.

Man of the match? Vote Man of the Match Thread

1 Like

Pleased with that really, put in a worthy performance in a game where I think most would have written our chances off.

What a goal LACAAAAAA.

1 Like

Luca’s a forum legend :joy:

2 Likes

Relentless. We 100 per cent deserved that point.

Thought Xhaka should have been given MOTM. But Torreira wasn’t far behind him. Neither was Sir Robert Samuel Holding.

Paul Merson can go fuck himself :mkhi:

7 Likes

Reading the first few posts in this thread…

Is goood :eyes: :speak_no_evil:

strange sounding apology…oh well, shit happens i guess :henry2:

1 Like

Not bad at all! Went toe to toe with them and could’ve won on another day.

Laca !!! What a finish :laca:

A draw was about the right result in the end and pretty went as I expected pre expections. Great spirit shown by the team to find a goal, when things were looking like we were running out of steam.

Gotta love Emery’s energy and desire throughout that game. Shame we dropped points to Palace last week, but this is a decent result to build on regards to the top teams. Liverpool didn’t look that particularly amazing today.

4 Likes

At the end of the day we’re still unbeaten (in 14?) post Liverpool, we’re all take that, came out of the last 2 weeks pretty well.

7 Likes

We looked like a legit team tonight, especially going forward.

4 Likes

Definite progress since the first two games of the season, and a fully deserved point. We carry on building.

13 Likes

Torriera is the player we’ve needed for 15 years

14 Likes

Sad but true.

Thank goodness here’s here now and not wasted under Wenger.

3 Likes

BTW, maybe we should threaten @Luca_from_Italy the ban every match, that way he might always behave himself :arteta:

2 Likes

If only Wenger had gone 3 or 4 years ago we’d be some way further down the line

1 Like

You just can’t break me.

1 Like

It’s a bit bizarre how lucky we are. Watford, Leicester and Liverpool could have all been lost. Everton could have been dropped points too.

I don’t know what to think about Mhkitaryan tbh, I feel like his wages could be spent on a far more consistent player.

5 Likes

:smile:

11 Likes