Arsenal Vs Leicester City (PL)

Lol! Just kidding bro. I am bored at work.

Everyone is coming back :smiley:

Our medical staff seem to have improved compared with the last seasons. Everyone is coming back quicker.

looks like we have a semi competent medical team now, i dunno what the last lot were doing but they were fucking terrible.

2 Likes

Yeah, everyone is back according to the schedule. Thatā€™s a big improvement.

Unai and Raul got us the good shit :syringe:

:giroud2:

1 Like

Just an unlikely hypothesis, but maybe the atmosphere around the club is much more positive now, and the players are more eager to return more quickly. So psychologically, it may be some kind of placebo.

Edit: What I mean is that I find it hard to believe the previous medical staff was incompetent, after all, this is a highly paid, highly competitive environment where having better staff can translate into valuable competitive advantage. Besides, for serious injuries (such as those requiring surgeries), the medical staff only offers advice and takes part in the rehabilitation. But in truth, for the decade and a bit since Iā€™ve been following Arsenal, it always seemed like we were the club with the worst injury record, (Henry in 2007, then RvP a lot, then Ramsey, then Eduardo, Rosicky, Diaby and on and on and on. At times it seemed like due to injuries we missed out on at least 2 titles.).

Fuck me is Arsenal finally back? Is this real life? Felt like the longest international break of all time.

Leicester are the sort of team who are more likely to punish us if we make mistakes. Vardy always seems to play well against us in particular. Weā€™ve ridden our luck in this winning streak but weā€™ll need to be fully focused to get another win here even with home advantage.

Iā€™d like to see Ɩzil and Iwobi play together.

Well the international break is over but weā€™ve still got another 4 days until our game haha :disappointed:

I can live with that. The Mourinho meltdown will keep me entertained saturday, sunday and monday. United Stand and chill folks :henry2:

3 Likes

Letā€™s hope he doesnā€™t get sacked though. We need him :mustafi:

Bin Mustafi if Sokratis is fit.

1 Like

Bin Mustafi even if Sokratis isnā€™t fit!

3 Likes

Was good vs Fulham tbh.

Hopefully addition of Torreira can leave him less exposed and prone to brainfarts.

Bin Mustafi once and for all.

meeeeeoooow

Anyhow Ozil is dropped for mysterious illness reasons again tomorrow, Iā€™ll be vexed. He ought to be fresh as a daisy

Feels like fucking years since we last played!

Only 24 hours to go :heart_eyes:

1 Like

We are almost back!