Arsenal Vs Leicester City (PL)

Just watched the game on the PVR. That second half, I’m gonna fucking frame it.

Leicester fan on Ghezzal:
“ Genuinely bemused why we signed this guy, we would’ve looked a better side if he would’ve gone off to help Vardy with wiping his arse.“
:arteta:

I bet that killed you to type :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That third goal was better than Ramsey’s against Fulham, and I was a big fan of that goal. This one was just so much more precise and measured at every step, apart from probably the finish which was more impressive in Ramsey’s case.

Ozil’s dummy and then the dinked, outside of the boot pass over Schmeichel… My word.

2 Likes

STILL FUCKING BUZZING. WE ARE FUCKING BACK.

Also everyone needs to read redcafe their reaction to our third goal on there is fantastic :joy::joy:

That goal was absolutely great but I feel the need to praise Lacazette for that measured pass to Ozil which for me was the defining moment of the attack. I give that pass the most points for difficulty, you overweight that ball just a notch and you fuck it up, he paced the ball perfectly to keep it in tact with the whole attacking movement.

3 Likes

We have legit scored 2 goal of the year contenders in as many weeks, I must say that’s pretty impressive.

2 Likes

I fucking hate how that forum autocorrect the word fucking to fecking, so stupid

1 Like

‘‘Imagine having Aubameyang making runs for us? Instead, we have Kratos up front pointing to his feet 30 times a game.’’

Lmao

9 Likes

Was on west coast for meetings so couldn’t watch. Will have to now on the weekend when I get back. Great result and again coming from behind. Need to start better from all accounts… and jettison Xhakalmity… 3 more points. Just like squirrels, need to collect as many nuts as we can any way it takes before depth of winter.

There was a moment where Ozil, Mkhi and Torreira i think were playing like 5 one touch forward passes in a row.

They (Ozil especially) were passing through the lines at will. It was ridiculous, and just epitomised exactly what the later Wenger years were lacking.

I had literally not seen that kind of play since the Cesc years. Unbelievable stuff. Fast, forward thinking, one touch play. Opposite of the sideways cancerball I had gotten used to.

Love it

eh?

Do you mean get the fuck out of here?

He definately means fuck out. It’s one of @Luca_from_Italy sayings :kos2:

3 Likes

Cool beans…

Whats it mean then? Like when you drop the Microphone et al…

1 Like

Lol at this thread. I thought it sounded good at the end. Feel good song after a great game.

Loved how ‘Sweet Caroline’ was used in Ted. Still makes me chuckle to this day

Enjoyed reading that—thanks for the link