Arsenal Vs Leicester City (PL)

Haha Luca you are a legend :arteta:

1 Like

Hope we start the 2nd half as we should start a fucking home game. Jesus christ what a poor start that first half was. Go at them flying.

1 Like

We deserve any stick we get. We were truly awful that half, and for Carragher to say any different would be ludicrous.

3 Likes

The exact date was around 28th of February or so when Manchester United reserves beat us ffs. A week after that Leicester moment!!

We play like we always play our first half. Absolutely clueless. We will smack them in the second half tbf

Only for the mighty Watford to humiliate us at the Emirates the week after that.

1 Like

No, it doesn’t.

@JakeyBoy why can’t one do both? Like I said at least this is about something tangible and not the fact that we happen to be neighbours to a certain club lol.

I don’t think we were that bad, Leicester just had better tactics. With Laca up top there’s absolutely no threat to beat their high line, they had us pushed so far back, Auba needs to be playing. Take out Miki push Iwobi to the right and Auba left.

:wenger:

I really cba having an argument with an Arsenal fan about whether or not Arsenal fans should dislike Spurs lol

1 Like

Extensive replay at halftime showed that Holding’s arm hit the ball because it was deflected from Leicester dude’s head and therefore it wasn’t in an unnatural position. How the ref saw all of this in real time is anyone’s guess and a break for Arsenal when viewed at regular speed.

It seems the english media hate us though.

:+1:.

Fans of every club say this.

Ok, time to beat then now. C’mon!

Iwobi :fire:

Bring back mdc

3 Likes

Playing better already.

1 Like

We could set up something like a discord (or even an IRC channel) in the meantime.

1 Like