Arsenal Vs Leeds United (Premier League) 4-1

Imagine if we won and City….

I can’t even finish the sentence.

We’d be firmly into territory where not winning it would be a colossal collapse, sufficed to say.

3 Likes

Imagine if we win the PL.

Just read that Leeds want Arteta to win manager of the month (which should be announced tomorrow) because the previous 4 times he has won it, Arsenal have lost or drawn the following game. So any superstitious people should be hoping he doesn’t win it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah my Leeds mate been banging on all week about lucky arsenal.

Like we weren’t going to stuff them 6-0 anyway.

2 Likes

yeah Gnoto may have scored 1 against us…maybe even 2 somehow but i just cant see any way that we dont score minimum of 3 against them. Their defense is atrocious.

1 Like

Wonder if this will be the last game we have that isn’t televised :joy:

Totally mentioned how weird it has been that Arsenal have been hardly shown by Sky. Think we have only had one league game on there since the United match in January :joy:

Probably because Gary Neville can’t face us

1 Like

Minor. Many matchday going fans are pleased with the 3pm-ers we’ve been having. Just makes it easier for travel, etc.

1 Like

On a country family weekend away this weekend, grandparents, Aunty’s/ uncles, cousins etc

I hope the internet connection etc is good enough for me to watch City vs Liverpool and Arsenal vs Leeds between 1030pm-3am Saturday night :pray:.

4 Likes

Different level waking the entire extended family than just the missus and Echo :grin:

2 Likes

Saliba to Holding is a massive drop-off but so was Partey to Lokonga/Elneny.

I doubt we’re the only ones who’ll suffer blows like our last two ones with Saliba and Tomiyasu.

Load is starting to build up for players and lady luck can end your season like it did for Tomi. Expecting more injuries for both us and City by the end of the season.

1 Like

Better hope not cos they can handle it far better than we can

1 Like

So if they miss Rodri, KdB and perhaps Haaland you don’t think they’ll be affected greatly?

They have more marches than us till the end of the season and a lot of their most senior players will naturally be looking at the CL more than the PL.

1 Like

Well I didn’t say that did I but if we miss Partey, Jesus and Odegaard then our drop off is bigger.

2 Likes

Rodri has barely missed a minute of football in 3 years, no point in even discussing a potential injury for him.

Fuck that guy.

Going to this with my son, first time ever at the Emirates and both of us super excited. Big thanks to @SRCJJ for helping us get tickets! Jumping on a plane in a few hours, land tomorrow morning, crash for a few, and then head out.

How early should we get there if we want to have some time to look at the new stadium art and poke around before the game? Anything that is a must-see in terms of the stadium? My son is 11 so not a lot of pre-game drinking for us unfortunately…

12 Likes

Would say a couple of hours before - grab some lunch and head there so you can do a lap, look at the statues, store etc.

I assume your son will enjoy the warmup and pre-game stuff they do so better you get into the seat fairly early and you’ll have little foot traffic getting in at that time.

Try and hang near the front of the block actually, Gunnersaurus often comes round to say hello to the kids and take photos.

3 Likes

I’d say get there 2 or so hours before kick off like @Starboy says. There’s the Armoury which is a pretty big store which I imagine has the potential to empty your pockets lol. And also like SB says as well, the statues and the artwork will make for some nice pictures and stuff.

Hopefully you get blessed with good weather it is absolutely pissing down right now lol.

3 Likes

I just hope the international break hasykillex momentum .
Leeds are the types of teams we should smashing to pieces .
However………. We don’t do things the easy way !