Arsenal vs Leeds United (FA Cup)

Monday 06 January 2020
The Emirates FA Cup
The Emirates Stadium
KO: 19:56
LIVE on BBC One

A few days rest for the Leeds game. What do we do here? Important we keep momentum with a win, but our sights have to be on Crystal Palace on the 11th!

• Arsenal Win
  • Draw
  • Leeds United Win

0 voters

Gooners 3-1

I enjoy the FA Cup. Would like to see a deep run in this.

Pie chart :pepe1:

Win this, the cup could be our route into Europa League.

All this talk about Brexit and independence referendums, can’t we vote Yorkshire out of the country?

Leeds really are the most despicable cunts.

1 Like

I don’t want a route into it, I want a route out of it!

5 Likes

I wonder who @stroller thinks will win? :thinking:

Leeds will or should be prioritising their league campaign over this so I think we can win this one well.

I wonder whose hatred runs deeper: @Leper for Leeds United or @DavidHillier for Liverpool :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

3-1 Arsenal

Not taking it for granted if we tinker with our squad.
Know they’ll change their team but top of the championship now and bring hoardes of the great unwashed with them. Need to not dwell on last night now and just go again. 2 1 win.

1 Like

I’m gonna do a Lawrenson and not predict an Arsenal defeat for as long as Arteta lives. I have faith in Godteta. We’re eating good this decade.

Martinez, Bellerin, Holding, Mavropanos, Saka, Guendouzi, Ceballos, Nelson, Willock, ESR, Martinelli

I know we probably will rotate but I think momentum is important at the moment and I’d like the team not to be bereft of experience.

Also it’s essential to defeat these despicable Leeds bastards no matter what the competition.

2 Likes

We deserve to lose because of the pie chart

7 Likes

Leeds deserve to lose because they’re Leeds.

2 Likes

HENRY, CHANCE, GOAL

6 Likes

Must’ve felt at the time like the best goal he’s scored for Arsenal

1 Like

Moment of the decade for me (apart from 2014 FA Cup win)

2 Likes

Come on Arsenal!

Let’s march on together!

Oh, wait…:thinking:

1 Like

Leeds are an tough team to play against. Players like ESR, Willock, Mavropanos, Guendouzi, Saka and Nelson aren’t strong enough.

I think we will see Bellerin, Mustafi, Pèpè, Lacazette, Ceballos and Auba involved.